🛠29🛠

"So, what do you want us to do?" It was NaiChao. The next day after having breakfast, NaiChao along with Yunlan and Zhan went to meet Liying where she was held captive. It was an abandoned penthousr at 20th floor in yhe outskirts of Wuhan. When they went in, they were welcomed with a tied Liying, whi held a smirk on her face. It has been quiet since then when NaiChao spoke up.

"Do you think I am scared?"

"Do you think we are?" NaiChao returned the smirk. Liying slightly go terrorised but held up with the confidence.

"Six and a half years, I have worked hard. Destroying Wangs, Wens and Zhaos. Do you really think that you can intimidate me with that ugly smirk and false confidence?"

"Oh then remember that for six years I pretended to your alliance and protected Yibo under your nose. So you think you could intimidate me with that ugly smirk and false confidence?" NaiChao mocked at her and threw her words to her. Liying gritted her teeth.

"If only I would have killed all of them. If only I hadn't fallen for Haikuan, all would be according to my plan."

"Tsk Tsk, poor you. Now Liying, enough of your mocks, tell me what to do to you?"

"What else could you do? Kill me? I  afraid not."

"Oh then how about Yishi?" Thats it. All the colors faded away from Liying's face.

"You cannot even touch her!"

"Oh really, try me then." Liying looked at Yunlan with eading eyes but the latter just looked away.

"YOU BASTARD! I KNEW ITB I FREAKING KNEW IT ALL! I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WILL TRY TO HARM A CHILD ZHAO YUNLAN!"

"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU YAN LIYING? KILLED YOUR OWN PARENTS WHO LOVED YOU, TRUSTED YOU. KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR YOUR LIKING THEN WHY DO YOU EXPECT IN RETURN?" Yunaln panted heavily as his eyes sting yet he did not let those water brimmed in his eyes to make their way out. He has to be strong. For everyone. Liying was quite shocked to see his brother growling like this. It was her first experience. They bickered and fight previously too but that were mild as Yunlan would alwats back out respecting her.

"Liying, you either help us or we might not kill you but let you taste the pain of losing your loved ones." Zhan stated firmly.

"Loved one huh? I had my father Xiao Zhan, i loved him dearly. You tell me what would you do, when you are taken away from your father? Then you are forced to call someone else your father? You know what, those few days when I used to visit my dad those were the onlu days, I was living otherwise in this dead body. Do you think it was easy for me? The day he died, I swear to kill everyone who was involved in my miser. The Hospital, Zhaos, Wangs, everyone. I did not have a purpose to live. I wanted them to know how it feels when the person who is your hero is scratched out of YOUR LIFE!" Liying wailed loudly and shook violently, not to set herself free but to vent out all she had in herself. It was pitiful for the three man to watch the lady who seemed so strong is broken, but that does not mean she is correct.

"I know how you feel. I guess everone has their share of saddness in their life. Its for you to choose how you live your life." Liying chuckled bitterly as NaiChao spoke up.

"See Liying, we are here to bargain. You are mentally ill because of your past experience. We will definetely help you get better." Zhan said.

"I do not find your your offer tempting Xiao Zhan to reveal my cards."

"Then how about I include your daughter in it to spice is it up."

"ZHU NAICHAO I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!"