🛠💙20💙🛠

For the next two months things were going smooth. We both were knowing each other yet again. Sunbeam reconciled with brother too and was comfortable with him. We were constantly talking on phone well it was more like me talking and Yibo humming. Though Yibo was opening up but still he was always on his guards. If he used to smile it was only for me and a few times for gege or Yunlan.

We used to go to our place whenever Yibo was free from taking care of Haikuan ge.There were certain things that eventually I got to know about him. Yibo had insomnia and he had to be on strong doses to sleep as nightmare used to accompany him. It was sometime near two weeks later that we were on our place. We both sat there while gazing at the stars when for the first time he fell asleep after a long period without any medication. Since I was unaware of that fact I woke him up when he told me about this. From that day onwards I always used to talk to him till late night and surprisingly he used to sleep while talking. He said that it made him feel warm, safe and protected. My voice was a lullaby for him. I was so estatic when he told me that. I was on cloud nine. What else would have been a better confession to me of his love and affection to me.

He was a bit awkward at public and remained his stoic face. Never gaxing anywhere or at anyone. No wonder what passes by him he would only look forward and always on his guards as if ready to combat. NaiChao also was away in South Korea which made a lot more easy for us to meet. About Haikuan ge, he has started showing some signs and doctors have only good news that he might soon wake up. Things were getting a bit on track and I was thankful to god for that.

"Gege?"

"Yes Yibo. Do you need anything? Is something troubling you? Do you want to have something?" I asked. It was the rarest of the rare case that Yibo starts the conversation between us and I would always freak out at this. He woukd jusy smile subtly continuing. I was glad for that.

"Do you remember the day we parted in Yunnan? Where I called you to tell you something and you ended uo telling about your departure?" He glanced at me. We were at our place again and he had his head on my shoulders as we gaze at the scene infront of us.

"Yes I remember. But never got to know what you wanted to say." I said with a sad smile.

"I wanted to tell you that I had feelings for you." He whispered while I jerked my head towards him with eyes widening. What?

"I talked to Dad and brother the day before that since I was scared coming out of the closet and to my surprise they accepted me whole heartedly." He said as he sat straight looking at front avoiding my eyes.

"Then why did you not tell me? I would have stayed back Yibo or would have returned atleast knowing you were there." I asked him bewildered.

"Who would have thought something like this would happen? Also I would have brought unluck upon you too. It was better that you were away." He said and he held a small smile which was were discomforting. I abruptly got on my both knees and held his face in my palm. He looked deep in my eyes smiled yet again.

"Do you know what it means to have a person who loves you? It gives you the strength to fight back. I would have any embrace any misfortune that was to be inflicted upon you. I know what is going on in your mind. You need not to held yourself back sunbeam. You have me now. As your biggest strength. I will be with you and how much you hold yourself your each gestures speak for you and your emotions. You don't need to tell me but I will continue to tell you-"

"I love you gege." He shut me up abruptly with his confession. My mouth was wide open. I knew his feelings but listening from him for the first time felt so surreal.

"Wh-What do y-you-"

"I love you gege. Since then. I never stopped loving you. I love you very much." He said again as a tear slipped of his eyes lingering on his cheeks and I immediately kissed them away.