💙21💙

What could have been better than waking up in the embrace of the love of your life! Happiness. Pure happiness and a contentness. The warmth of the love hits another level and I am glad to be able to experience it.

"Good morning gege." Sunbeam's wish bring me out from my thoughts as I peer deep in his eyes. So much love and affection in them.

"What are you smiling at early morning?" Sunbeam traces my jawline but not once his smile falter which elates my heart in the knowledge that he too feels the same happiness and satisfaction.

"Did you sleep well sunbeam?" I enquire as I skim his cheeks.

"The best sleep I ever had gege. Thankyou." He said as he snuggled more into my arms, his face snuck in my chest.

"Glad to know that and a very good morning." I held his chin to bring his face up and placed a peck on his forehead, on his nose and finally those plump lips. Sigh. This seems more like a dream. Waking up in my love's embrace, kissing him. How much I have longed for this?

"You are not dreaming gege. We are real. And yes to me too it is like a dream but a real one." He sofly whispered against my lips.

"How did you know what was in my mind?"

"Just like you can see my real feelings, I can also read you gege. I love you." He said and that broke my restrain. Cupping his cheeks and dove for another searing kiss. It wasn't slow and innocent like the ones we had earlier but morr fierce and passionate. It was to let him know how much I crave for him. How much I want to have him. Sweet melodies escaped from him which unleashed the passionate lover within me.

Hovering on top of him while making that my body weight does not hurt him, I delve my soft muscle into his sultry mug and oh how sweet he tastes! Breaking the kiss when much needed air was required for him, I traced his jawlines with feather-like kisses and slightly suck the area behing his ears when I was rewarded with a sigh-moan. A sigh of satisfaction and fulfillment and a moan of pleasure.

Tracing down his ears to the neck, I eye the sexily-protruding adam's pomme and quickly latch my lips there when I am rewarded yet with an another moan. This time more huskier. Sunbeam threaded his right hand fingers in my hair while the other one on my back, neck stretching backwards as to provide me more surface area for exploration. Sucking a bit hard on it till it turned a bit of red I again latch my lips with his for another snog. This time lighter and slow being afraid that if I do something more tgere would be no halt to it.

"Gege!" His voice husky.

"Lets stop here sunbeam. As much as I would love to continue things, I don't want us to unite out of frenzy or moment. Lets take this slow. Alright?" And there we go again my megawatt sunbeam smile.

"Thankyou gege. For alsways been considerate about my feelings."

"This is the last time you are thanking me. After this you don't need to ever thank me. I want to keep you happy alright. So its all on me. Don't ever thank me." I placed a quick peck on his forehead and sat down as he also got up.

"Lets get changed. We need to leave for work." Yibo said. We left for our respective works and days after his confession became more blissful. The next day father arranged a party for our birthday and officially gege and me introduced our partners. Father didn't know about Yibo being a Wang and we were not in the favour of revealing it to him any time sooner.

Since then I have started staying more at the hotel with Sunbeam. Mr. Zhu not being here was helping us alot. Though we have to be careful outside but not when we are in hotel or at our place. It was more easy for gege and Yunlan to openly date as Mr. Zhu had eyes only for Yibo and as for the rest it seemed like he doesn't gives a damn.