🛠17🛠

Xiao Zhan POV

This day was the best and the most relieved day of my life. You ask why. I have the love of the person I am seeking of. He might be hesitant regarding the past but love is no less powerful. It has the power to overpower every other feeling.

Tomorrow is the day which is full of hopes. The determination I always had of making Sunbeam mine has been doubled. Not because I am obssesed but because I know that his happiness also lies with me and all that I am concerned is of his happiness. His smile. His life.

The next day we head to office. I shall gradually commence with my courting part.

 I shall gradually commence with my courting part

Today I thought of sending flowers to him. Will he like it? He has always loved colors but ever since I met him again he has always been monotonous. Always black and white. I donot wish his life to be colorless. I want to add sparkles in his black and white life so that it may shine.

Its almost noon and I am dreading over. Will he like me sending flowers? Will it be too much early?

"What are you thinking about?"

"Gege!"

"Where are you lost?"

"Nothing. Just sent flowers to Yibo. Will he like it?"

"Why will he not? If he loves you he will cherish every little thing you give him didi."

"You always have the power to calm my agitated mind gege. What would have I been without you?"

"Look at you. Talking so sweetly. I might get diabetes." Gege teased but his gentle and affectionate eyes always told the truth. A knock disturbed us.

"Bowen? Come on in."

"SURPRISE!!" Behind him followed Yunlan and Yibo.