💙30💙

Two years later
Xiao Zhan's POV

Watching my sunbeam this happy and beaming brightly gives immense enjoy. Did we achieve this happiness without anything? No. The saddeness, the pain were our constant companions but not anymore. Seeing sunbeam happy and jumping with exuberance is something I wish to cherish forever. No more of distance. Only love and happiness dwells in our life.

After confrontation with Liying, things got difficult as she attempted suicide which caused a great ruckus. Fiberline Security and Zhu Pharma in which she was partner were in tremendous trouble because for public, its Liying who operates one and is partner in another. It wasn't easy for Yunlan, NaiChao or Yibo to pull off this trouble without leaving any trace of doubts and keeping Liying at watch too.

Yes, Liying was saved. She did not die but her whole body got paralysed below her head. She could not move but can talk, eat, hear and see everything. When the police confronted her, to our great surprise she herself confessed everything. The things and her confession got viral which created a lot more threat in our lives but the public demanded justice. For Liying as she was not in her proper health was subjected to lifetime imprisonment, while Wen Rouhan was subjected to final punishment. His trial became one of the most uproared project in China. Since the flames of the uproar was huge, The Genovese did not come uo with timely help, resulting in death of Wen Rouhan.

Liying on the other hand did not reveal about Sunbeam and Haikuan ge. She just wanted Yishi to be happy who was adopted by Yunlan as his daughter. For Yishi, it wasn't easy to make her undeestood the absence of her mother, but with Yunlan's, NaiChao's and Sunbeam's combined efforts she felt more easy and now is absolutely fine with accepting Yunlan as his father.

The names of Wangs and The Gusu Care was cleared but still father reprimanded Haikuan ge or Sunbeam to continue with the Lan as the future might be safe for now but still held uncertainity. Sunbeam and ge immediately agreed to that.

One person was most affected amongst all these. Zhao Yunlan. He saw his sister, his father's company moving to debris but with help of NaiChao and his cleverness helped alot. He, along with Wei ge did there best to being FiberLine to its glory. Yunlan had now greater responsibilities. He had Fiberline, Yishi and Liying to look after. After all she did, Yunlan never stopped treating her as her sister. He would go to meet her whenever her visiting period would be whether she liked it or not. It surprises us to see Yunaln standing for right but helping her sister too.All these happened for six months after which things were back to normal.

Haikuan ge with help of her ex-lover or I should say current to be wife, was back on his feet. I still remember how elated Sunbeam was that day. It made him move to tears and that was the day when he laughed, squealed and cried whole heartedly and happily. I was happy to have my Sunbeam, which I knew from the past, was back.

"What are you thinking ge?" Hands band my waist as he rests his head on my back. It is still surprising for me that how after so much times, his voice, his smell does not fail to intoxicate me.

"Nothing sunbeam. I see you are having a nice time."

"Ofcourse, its bachelorette. Ofcourse I will enjoy. Well the night is still young ge, how about you enjoy too." Sunbeam quickly turned me around and smashed his lips on mine. I quickle held his waist and held me closer to me while he circled his hand around my neck, gently caressing my nape. The make out session was long as we both remained unattached to the people around us. They, themselves were engrossed. Pulling out of the kiss I smiled to see the intoxication in Sunbeam's eyes which held strong desire.