🛠28🛠

"Wh-What the hell are y-you sprouting?" Yunlan was murmuring while his eyes were all wide. Wei tightly held him by his side.

"Zhao Yunlan, your parents, Mr. and Mrs. Zhao, did not die in an accident but they were murdered by your step sister." Yunlan didn't know how to react. Was his sister's hatred to that extend that she had to kill her own parents? Well not parents but mother as she did not considered Mr. Zhao as her father. Yunlan did not speak up. His shoulders only dropped as he sat quietly. Wei never left his side. He kept on patting and drawing circles on his lover's back to sooth his heart.

"Yunlan, your sister is vicious. We cannot take the risk of letting her in captive provided a bit of negligence and she would run away and harm us."

"Then you want Liying to set free?" NaiChao asked.

"No."

"Then?"

"I want her to be killed." Yunlan immediately looked up to Hai and big, fat tears rolled from his eyes. He immediately stood uo and left the place.

"YUNLAN!" Wei frantically shouted and trailed behind his lover followed by Yibo who somewhat understood the dilemma of the latter.

"Mr. Xiao, I understand what you are saying but we can do other way round too." NaiChao said.

"What do you mean?"

"It was Liying who killed Wen Rong. It was Liying who hid the identity of the Wangs from the Wens. We can use it against her."

"And you think that she will be scared?"

"No, but we have a weakness. Liying has hidden Yishi. We can use her as bait."

"Nonsense! She is a child. I won't allow that." Haikuan reprimanded.

"I know Haikuan ge, but we won't harm Yishi or do you think Yibo or Yunlan will let anything happen to her? She is there source and bundle of joy. Its just that we will use her name but before that we need to find her."

"Hmm."

"About Wens, Liying has there great secrets. Obviously Wens are strong and have political alliances but if we expose them in public, people would need the government to take actions against them. We can clear the name of Gusu Care and the Wangs."

"No, I will not allow that. They wou-"

"Mr. Xiao, I know your concerns. I would not reveal that Wangs are alive. Let Yibo and Haikuan ge continue with Lan only but it would help to clear Wang Han's name and the hospital's name."

"How are you planning to pull it out? Your plan?"

"Don'y worry Mr. Xiao. Its all on me."

"Wait Zhu NaiChao, we-" Zhan said.

"NaiChao, please reconsider. We don't want to lose anyone now." Haikuan said.

"Hmm. Rest assured Haikuan ge. Your safety is of atmost importance. I have a plan but we need to search for Yishi." Hai nodded in return and dismissed the others.

Wei ran behind the devastated Yunlan, who was running towards their lawn as the gate was heavily guarded due to security reasons.

"Yunlan!"

"Why? Why? Just WHY? What bad have I done?" Yunlan said as he cried and it broke both Yibo's and Wei's heart to see the every bubbly person being this broken.

"Yunlan, no matter what. Just have this in your mind that whether world goes against you, your Wei ge won't." Yunoan had his tears continuosly flowing. Yunlan slumped on the ground sobbing.