💔09💔

What face should I show my brother? I am even allowed to show up infront of him. I need to apologize but how? With all these thoughts I went to my room only to find gege standing by the window, looking out. He has changed while I was in my formals.

"Gege" I wishpered but loud enough for him to turn back

He stood their but he smiled. HE SMILED. Gege please for once scold me. Beat me.

"Sorry gege." I cried and rushing towards him and hugged him. He was the first person who has bseen me vulnerable, second is my sunbeam. Only they both are the ones infront whom I can let my guards down. Be whatever I want to without being judged by eitger of them. They both held my entire world.

"Don't apologize didi. I know what you are going through. Just be patient. I will tell you everything. Shhh don't cry."

"Sorry gege. I trust you even more than I trust myself. I trust you." I sobbed in his embrace. What an unruly brother am I!

He rocked me, consoling me throughout and how guilty I am feeling, only I know that. He took me towards the bed side embracing me.

"Didi there are things you need to know." Gege said and I was quick to deny.

"No gege, no need. I believe in you, if you are investigating then you will have the best results. No need." I said. I knew he wasn'y ready but was telling me so I would be assured.

"No. I would have told you three days later but you need to know. Whatever has happened to the Wangs was done to target us not them. They got involved because we were sponsoring them. Wens were behind this. I know nothing more. Yunlan told me these things. He also told that something really bad has happened that has lead Yibo to this. His brother is in coma from past five years. Miss Zhao and Haikuan ge have a daughter. She is four years old. Yibo lives with Mr. Zhu NaiChao who is taking care of Haikuan ge's treatment and Zhao's also reside with them as Yibo has requested them to." He completed and I listened all in rapt silence and seriousness.

"But  why would you sabotage my investigation then?"

"Because didi Wens are not someone who should mess with. They get to know everyone who try to reach them. I myself haven't pried in their business. Their son was killed five years ago regarding Wangs matter only. Thats why they changed their name so that they become untraceable."