💔15💔

"What the hell happened?" NaiChao barged as he got to know abouy Yibo being unwell. His voice was loud enough to wake Yibo up from his slumber. Yibo frowned as Yunlan hurried to block NaiChao's view.

"The hell you want! What are you doing in his room at this hour?" Yunlan growled. He felt someone tugging his shirt so he turned to find looking at him with confused face.

"Piss off Yunlan. Not now. Yibo how did you get your BP fluctuate at this rate. What has happened for you to oanic this much?" NaiChao was seething in anger.

"Mr. Zhu!" Yibo said. His voice was cold and stern. "Yunlan ge does not need to be blamed for anything. It was me. I was tired. Nothing like panic attack was there."

"And you think I would buy your crap? Yibo you-" "UNCLE!" NaiChao was cut when yishi barged into Yibo's room.

"I would like to remind you the basic manners of knocking at the door before entering." Yibo said sternly facing NaiChao.

"Its been long enough Yibo. I am basically ypur family."

"No you are not. You have bought me. This does not imply that I am or you are my family. So please next time I would like you to mind your manners." Yibo said seething in anger. Suddenly they heard the cry of Yishi.

"A-Yi whats wrong. Where's mom?" Yunlan asked as he picked her up in his embrace.

"Mom is crying, Bo uncle is fighting, What should Yishi do?" She said as she continued crying.

"A-Yi where is your mom?" Yibo asked softly.

"With father." Yishi said and Yibo frowned. He looked at Yunlan, nodded and both left for Haikuan's room. When they reached outside their room, the door was partly ajar. Yibo was hesitant as to whether enter or not. Yunlan tsked, pushed Yibo aside and went in.

"Jie jie whats wrong?" Behind him followed Yibo with head hung low and NaiChao.

"Yibo your brother responded." Liying said as more tears rolled down her eyes. Yibo was stunned but he didn't dare to raise his head.

"H-how? What di-did the doctor said?" Yibo stuttered his vouce was heavy.

"He will be alright if he responds like this. He said of we talk to patient he shall respond as he can grasp what we are talking about. Isn't it great Yibo?" Liying said. Happiness was evident in her voice and eyes. She stood up and reached towards Yibo while he stepped back. She sighed. Afterall its her fault to wrongly blame Yibo.

"I-I'll le-leave. Yunlan ge good night." He bowed towards the rest and ran off to his room locking it behnind. It was then he teared up. In order to avoid his voice reaching out, he moved inside the washroom, opened all the taps and sat in the bathtub with mamoth shower open. He let out a loud sob. He cried. Wailed on his destiny. He was happy that his brother was doing well but how would he face him. All that happened in past are coming up. First the Xiao twins now his gege. It was not like he was sad. He was super happy but was uncertain as to what is kept in future.

Flashback

Yibo was in his room with his brother resting beside him. His brother had been on drugs for a long time and he was now on recuperation stage. Yibo stayed everyday, everytime with his brother to look after him. After Rong's death he has secluded a bit but was very thankful and glad that Mr. Zhu, Miss Zhao and Mr. Yunlan were there for his rescue.

The door banged open revealing a dunkard NaiChao.

"Mr. Zhu, what happened?" Yibo rushed towards as he saw the latter stumbling on his foot.