💔10💔

Its been an hour and both of us are sitting quietly sipping coffee in my cabin. I have informed gege too about this and wish that he also makes his move too. I occasionally kept glancing at Yibo only to find his cold expression, lips pursed tight and left hand balled in a fist. He seems to be uncomfortable.

"Yibo, please tell me. How have you been these past years?" I inquired softly and his fist tightens.

"Good."

"But you have changed alot. It concerns me." I said worriedly. I have idea that something wrong has happened as gege has told me about a few things but I wants Yibo to share it with me. Like old times. Yibo lets out a humourless chuckle and my it makes my spine shiver.

"People change with times Mr. Xiao." He said again going aloof and I sighed. Why did I even assumed that it was going to be easy?

"Zhan-ge. I was, am and will always be Zhan-ge for you Yibo."

"That was in the past and as I said I do not wish to reminsce those days." I kept my cup on the table and went on my kness with my hands on his kness and he frowned.

"Yibo, I know something bad has happened. I wish to know it from you. I want to help you. You seem broken. Don't you know that this gege has the abilitu to tell whats going on with his didi. I can read your emotions but I am not able to decipher the situation. Please Yibo let me in." I said and his expression was of total anger. What have I said to make him this angry?

"Help! Huhh!" He let out a cold laughter and withdrew himself with a jerk and stood up.

"What help are you talking about Xiao Zhan? That help which you promised years ago. When you left, when I was in need of your HELP, when I tried to contact you and Xiao Wei where the hell did you disappear." He said, his eyes glistening, tears threatening to fall. I have never ever seen my sunbeam this vulnerable. Believe me when I say that his expressions were so painful that I felt my heart breaking and tears started fliwing from my eyes.

"YOU ALL ARE BETRAYERS. YOU ALL MAKE FAKE PROMISES AND DISAPPEAR. WHY WOULD I THEN SEEK HELP OF YOU PEOPLE?" He shouted as tears flowed from his eyes as I covered my mouth trying not to cry.

"YOU SAID THAT IF ANY PROBLEM ARISES I SHOULD SEEK YOU. BUT NO YOU ALL FREAKING DISAPPEARED. NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS RUINED YOU CAME BACK TO HELP ME." He said and sobbed out loudly, his face turned red. There was alot of pain in his eyes which I  wish to erase. Tell me sunbeam, what have I done.

"Yibo, we did not disappear. We-we were in the S-States, our contacts were changed so we didn't get any informati-ion. I thought y-you were over me" I said between my sobs stuttering.

"Like I care. Huh. Let me make one thing very clear here Mr. Xiao. I knew this day would come. So know it loud and clear. Past was something very horrible and please do not try to look into it. Given your curious nature if my memory serves me right then you already would have investigated about the matter so why vother asking me. About your so called "HELP" I am broken beyond everything. No amount of HELP would HELP me out. Is that clear?" And with that being said he left the cabin after giving me one more cold glance and I slumped on my knees and cried.

Yes, we betrayed his trust. Our numbers got changed, our sudden plan of leaving China and not informing him. Why? Because I was love sick? Why? Because I wished to keep my heart at peace. What did I get in return? Nothing but a void in my heart and my love suffering so badly that he does not want any help. But who to blame? Us ofcourse.

Irony!

Isn't it? It was me who promised in the past to help whenever he needed while parting and I was the only one to break all the contacts to keep my sanity. What we both got in return? Pain.