{Intro}

Intro

In this story, the granddaughter of the original team 7 (for the sake of the story, the Boruto series doesn't exist) was the most prodigal kunoichi of her time. Being the current nine-tails jinchuriki shortly inherited after her birth, after her grandfather's death, she was expected to do great things in the legacy of her ancestors. Due to her legacy, she was taught by the best and skilled in many jutsus passed down by her ancestors.

But because of the power that she wields, history repeats itself as there were many who sought to take it for their own desires in hope of total rule over the five shinobi countries.

After finally defeating the new threat, many lives were lost. Her grandparents, parents, and many others tried to protect her and refused to let her fight in hopes of protecting her and the power she holds from falling into the wrong hands. But many lives were lost in the end, including the majority of her loved ones.

Realizing the power was too great for the world, she decides to leave to a different dimension in hopes that history doesn't repeat itself.

Thus, enter Akira Uzumaki in the world of DC.

A/N:

Akira Uzumaki/Kitsu

Age: 13

Kaldur'ahm/Aqualad

Age: 16

Dick Grayson/Robin

Age: 14

Conner Kent/Superboy

Age:16

M'ghan M'orzz/Miss Martian

Age: 16 (Human years)

Wally West/Kid Flash

Age: 15

Artemis Crock/Artemis

Age: 15

Roy Harper/ Red Arrow

Age: 17