Chapter 1 [By Force]

There's a bit of rape in this chapter, so if it can affect you please skip.

Crystal's P.O.V.

Smack! Smack! Xavier slapped me so hard on my face, I lost my balance and fell down. I looked up at him and the female standing behind him. My eyes were beginning to tear up. I looked behind him only to recognize the female he brought with him today was my best friend, or so I thought. She had a smirk on her face which I so badly wanted to slap it off her. My thoughts were interrupted by the voice of Xavier. "Oh! Crystal, you naive little bitch. You could've just listened to your parents. I can never love someone like you". He said as he walked away with Veronica. I just sat there as I watched them disappear up the stairs. I could only hear Veronica's giggles and laughter which were later replaced by her stupid moans and screams of pleasure.

I finally gathered the strength to get up and go to my room. I removed my makeup and went straight in to the shower. Today I wasn't in the mood for a long shower so I made it short. I got out of the shower, took my towel and wiped off the water on my body. I then took my robe and went to my closet to pick my pyjamas. I decided to sleep with my matching blue baggy pants with it's baggy t shirt. I decided not to go to sleep right away and I really needed some fresh air so I went and stood at the balcony.

*Flashback before they got married*

I heard a knock on the door. I was expecting Xavier tonight so I fixed my hair and added a red lipstick on my lips quickly. I rushed to the door only to find Xavie groomed in a nice black baggy shirt and a pair of black jeans which he matched with black converse. He looked so damn good.
Funny thing is I was wearing exactly like him though my shoes were Alexander McQueen. I hugged him and I heard him say, "you look so pretty sunshine, did you by any chance peep my outfit?" He said with a cocky smile on his face. "Well didn't I say that we are soulmates. This isn't the first time we are matching outfits without even planning" I responded with a smile. He smiled back and held my hand. We started walking to my garage. Xavier didn't have a car so we always used mine. I always let him drive. Today we were going to the park.

Growing up, I never got the opportunity to go to the park, I was always away in boarding school and when I came back for holidays, my parents always locked me up. So today was very special to me. I was overly excited. So I just sat on the passengers seat and watched him drive. We had planned today's activities. Today is the day I unleash my childish behavior. I said to myself.
After driving for two hours and humming to the music, we were finally at the park. Xavier got down first and he came to open the door for me, he was always a gentleman.
After three hours of riding the ferris wheel, playing some games here and there I was so hungry. Xavier had won me a unicorn that I named Unny.
I wasn't lucky enough to win him anything.
We were now back in the car and Xavier was too tired to drive, so I drove us to the restaurant we were to have our dinner. It was a very expensive hotel and I knew he wasn't going to approve of it, but I wanted to treat him.
"Before you say anything, this is my treat, I want to thank you for making time for me today". He just smiled and got out of the car. I didn't wait for him to come and open the door for me. We went into the restaurant and settled on our own private booth, we ate our meal in silence and then left . I dropped him home and we said our goodbyes. I drove off back to my home. I was so happy and contented with how the day had turned out.
I went to bed with a smile on my face.

*End of flashback*

TRIGGER ALERT!!

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear the sudden footsteps that were nearing to my direction. I saw him approaching me and I backed away slowly. He was now staring at me intensely and I could see the hunger and lust in his eyes, he took a step forward, and I backed away, I was now on the rails of the balcony with no where to run to. To say that I was scared was a big understatement. I was extremely terrified. He grabbed a chunk of my hair with so much force, I winced in pain. He then pushed me to the ground and I hi my knees on the hard concrete floor, u felt so much pain. He pushed me further down and I was now lying on the ground, he took both my hands and held them above my head. I started to scream and plead with him to just let me go but my pleas fell on deaf ears. I kept on screaming and shouting for someone to come and help me. He tore my pyjamas off and I was left naked. He then took his pants off. He started to rub my entrance, his other hand grabbed my breast and started to gently rub my nipples, I was screaming and fighting him. I tried to push him off me but I couldn't. I suddenly felt his member inside me. He let out a loud animalistic grunt. He started to thrust in me forcefully. I felt so much pain. He let out a satisfactory grunt.  My eyes started to get blurry. I suddenly felt so dizzy. I then saw a blurry figure getting up and fixing his belt. I gave up and decided to embrace the darkness.

*************************************

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter on the comments section and please vote. It'll mean a lot to me.

Thank y'all ❤️