Chapter 37[CHAOS &BELIEF]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Lying lifeless on the hospital bed for a week now, had brought so much worry in the hearts Sir Barnie, Lorenzo, Ares and even Xavier. Sir Barnie had issued a restriction order on Xavier. He was not allowed anywhere near the hospital where Crystal was admitted. This drives him crazy.

Lorenzo had made so much progress with Crystal's case. Ares' husband Malcolm had given a tape of the real recording of the event that had occurred at Danford Enterprise. The new lawyer was moving so fast. It has been two weeks and he had managed to get Crystal out of prison. The only thing that was remaining was for Crystal to wake up.

The new lawyer, Mr Daniel was untouchable and immune to threats and that's why they all loved him. He was now looking into the death of Crystal's parents. According to him, the Forensic results and the police reports don't make sense. According to the Forensics, there were two bullets found on their skull which means that they had been killed and their bodies were planted on the crime scene.

Today he was determined to know why Lewis Winters looked troubled and completely out of place the last day he was seen. He had requested a DNA test to be done in order to identify if the body that was found in his car that had exploded belonged to Lewis Winters. The DNA test results were coming in today and he sat in his office patiently waiting.

One person who felt like things were taking a wrong turn was Zagan. Xavier was messing things up for him. He had planned to use him directly to get the properties but he was loosing it. The day that he had confirmed that Crystal was indeed pregnant and he couldn't see or even get close to her was the day he went nuts. Zagan really wanted to get rid of Veronica. She was now useless to him. He wanted her dead but he wanted to end her in a way that would make things line up in his favor. He felt like this whole thing was taking too long. He wanted to get his hands on his wealth as soon as possible. He was getting impatient.

Sir Barnie was almost loosing his mind. His wife was yet to return from India. What he thought was a medical checkup turned out to be a two month trip. He was yet to get a good explanation as to why his wife went MIA on him. No explanation just two minute phone calls. He had a terrible feeling  that something wasn't right. Then there was Crystal. He felt a very tight connection to her now more than ever. He couldn't get himself to leave her in this condition. But he needed to find out what his wife was up to.  He felt like she was hiding something that's very big from him. He couldn't tell what it was but he was going to find out one way or another.

Lorenzo Lombardi had this feeling that something big is about to happen. When he went back to Italy to tell his brother to look after his company for the time being. He wanted to fully focus on Crystals case. His parents, especially his mother. She HATED Crystal and the fact that his son was dropping everything to cater for her wasn't helping things at all. She was furious. She didn't want her son to be involved with all this Danford drama. She knew how dangerous thing could get and she didn't want to loose her son.

Xavier was miserable. He was close to being bankrupt. He was forced to sell the company because his biggest investors had pulled out. He thought that he could lift up the company again but it was too late. He was depressed. His unborn child was in the hospital and he couldn't even get close to Crystal. He had absolutely no idea what was going on. He felt defeated. Zagan had made him an offer that he was going to take. He was supposed to kill Veronica before tomorrow noon but Veronica was no where to be found. His men where out there looking for her but they had no leads. Veronica was a smart woman but he was two times smarter than her. He wanted to get his hands on her so that he could be able to see Crystal and make sure that his unborn child was safe.

Ares was beyond worried. She had never seen her best friend and soulmate in such a vulnerable state. Her life was hanging on a loose thread and there was nothing she could do about it. She wasn't a very religious person but for her best friends sake, she went to church and learnt how to pray. She had no other choice but to turn to God. He is the giver and taker of life and He was the only one who could heal her best friend. She had faith and she believed that God wasn't going to disappoint her. Her faith grew stronger by the day and her hopes increased. Everyday she kept her strength solid because she knew that her best friend would make it out alive. She had to make it out alive.

**************************************
Decided to switch up things a lil bit but I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading this chapter ❤️