Chapter 6 [ WEIRD MAN]

XAVIER'S P.O.V

After the weird man left, I decided to go up to my room and take a shower then go to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a good day. I went upstairs and as I was walking to my room, I saw the guest rooms door open. "Hmm, that's weird, this was the room Crystal slept in after I threw her out of the master bedroom." I said to myself. I stood at the door looking inside. Contemplating whether to go in or not. But I went in. I used to come here to look at the painting that she had, but it wasn't here. I frowned, could she have taken it with her? I asked myself as I moved deeper into the room. The bathroom door was also open so I decided to go in. The first thing my eyes landed on was a huge layer of ash on the bathroom floor. Did she burn the painting? How could she do that? I asked myself. I knew how much she loved that particular painting. It was her favorite. I squatted down and picked up the ash only for my hands to get a hold of something else, the wedding ring. She had thrown it in the fire for it to burn. I held it and got out of the room. I went into my room, heated up the shower and hopped in. Earlier today, I felt very victorious but now I feel empty. ' i didn't know you had it in you, your just like your dad or even worse ' the words of the strange man kept twirling in my mind. No, I am not like my dad. He was a monster. He drugged my mother, he raped her and he used to hit her and me to. I am nothing like him. ' of course you are not like him, you are worse, you threw out the woman who gave up everything just for you. She gave you everything and what did you do, you took everything from her. Isn't that what your dad did to your mother? The voice in my head said.
Shut up. You don't know anything!. You don't know anything!. I screamed and suddenly, I felt a hand on top of my head. Then it pushed me down, I tried to get a hold of the hand but i couldn't. It pushed me harder and harder until I was in loss of breath. I saw the Images of me hitting Crystal and my dad hitting my mom. I saw myself taking advantage of her and then a memory of my dad doing the same thing to my mom. By now, I was in short of breath and I was about to give in to the darkness when my head suddenly felt lighter. I took advantage and pushed my head back up to catch so air. When I did, I got out of the bathtub and took a towel and tied it around my waist. I sat on the edge of my bed trying to process what had just happened. Was I just imagining things? Was everything that happened an effect of my imagination? was my brain playing tricks on me? What's happening to me? I started pacing around my room with my hands In my hair. Am I really like my dad? I asked myself. I was extremely frustrated.

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V.

After finalizing today's assignment, he went back to his house. He lived in an unfinished twelve story building all alone. He hated living with everyone. He loved the peace and silence he got from his house. He didn't have anything a house is supposed to have. There was just an old mattress that he used as his bed. He believed that he has to suffer now so that when he finally lays his hands on what was supposed to belong to him he'll enjoy it to the fullest. He endures all the pain he can get. Because he knows that a time will come when his life will be perfect. He had a mirror. He was obsessed with mirrors. He love the fact that you can use a mirror as a weapon and he was planning to do exactly that. He loved looking at his reflection. He knew what he had to do and how he had to do it. He loved seeing his progress. So far, he was doing pretty good in accomplishing his mission. Today when he saw the young lady, he almost sympathized with her. Almost. But he remembered his past. People had believed that he had died in the fire but what they didn't know was that he was fire itself. Today he wanted to reward himself for the far he has come. His face was completely burnt on his right side so he always wore a mask as a disguise. He walked with a smile on his face. When he got into the nearest furniture stores, he got in. He saw a black bed. It was a king-size bed and it was exactly what he wanted. He paid for it and took it to his house. He called a few street boys to help him take the parts up to where he lived. The boys were very surprised that someone like him lived in an abandoned and unfinished building. All alone. They decided to let the thought slide since the man was offering them a handsome amount of money. So they helped him out and they went on with their business. He tied the parts of the bed all together, and placed the mattress that he was given as an offer for buying the bed. He laid down on the bed and took a deep breath, then exhaled. A smile made its way to his lips and he felt very proud of himself. He closed his eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

**************************************
Please vote on the star ⭐ down below, comment and share. Don't forget to follow me as well.
Thank you ❤️