Chapter 47 [BLOCKING PILLS]

SIR BARNIE'S POV

  I didn't get enough sleep last night due to the information that Elvis gave me. The information made me question everything I know. I was hit by a motorcycle and I lost my memories. It has been twenty five years and I don't have my memories back. At some point I gave up and decided to move on. When I was in the hospital, Natalie showed me the birth certificate and DNA test results of my two sons. They don't have anything in common with me. We are completely different people. They have their mother's qualities and non of mine. I have always thought of this but it never hit me as hard as it's hitting me now.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out. I dried myself and wore my black three pieces suit and black leather shoes. I wanted to go to the hospital where Crystal was admitted. I need to know what these pills are for. I also want to perform a DNA test on my so called sons. I hope I am wrong because if I end up being right, Natalie won't like what I'll do to her.

I went downstairs to have breakfast and surprisingly, no one was up yet. The maids served me breakfast and I didn't waste any time. I devoured it and cleared the plate. I told the maids to tell Crystal and Lorenzo that I had gone to take care of some businesses but I'll be back soon.

I parked my car on the hospitals parking lot. I confirmed with the receptionist that I had booked an appointment with the doctor. She directed me to the doctors office and I thanked her.

"Have a sit Mr Wilson" the doctor told me. His name was Dr Travis. "Thank you doc" I sat down. "Where are the pills you are talking about?" I took the pills from my pocket and handed them to him. He took the pills and begun to study them. He took out similar pills from his medicine drawer and compared the two.

"These pills Mr Wilson are memory blocking pills. How long have you been taking these?" I took some minutes before I answered him.

I cleared my throat and straightened my posture. "Twenty five years now" he nodded and stood up. He called for a nurse and asked her to come with certain pills.

"I am going to give you some pills that will get rid of the effects of the memory blocking pills. You don't have to worry, you are going to get your memories back" as soon as he was done with that statement, the nurse walked in with the pills.

He wrote down the prescription and gave me the pills. I paid at the receptionist and left.

I drove off to the office to sign some documents and drop the dirty clothes at my house for the maids to clean.

I was now parked at the Wilson Co. I got out of the car and went into the elevator and up to my office. I settled down and called In my personal assistant for an update. I cancelled some of the appointments that weren't important and handed over the rest of the appointments to my project manager. I called Derrick and Leonardo for lunch so that we can discuss some important matters.

After I was done at the office, I took off to the Grand Eatery Restaurant where I was supposed to meet Derrick and Leonardo. I am going to pull out their hair strands and take them to the lab before the day ends. I entered the restaurant and confirmed my bookings. The waitress took me to my table. My son's had not yet arrived so I took the time to call Lorenzo, he had left me a voicemail and I didn't have time to get back to him. I told him that I was meeting up with my sons for lunch and then after this I'll pass by the hospital and then I'll come to visit Crystal before I go back to my house.

Ten minutes later, the boys made an entrance. I had already ordered some wine. I stood up and hugged them. While I was hugging them, I pulled out strands of their hair and pretended that I was punishing them for being late.

I asked them for an update on their lives. I was proud of Leo for wanting to settle down. He said he'll bring a girl to family dinner once their mother was back home. He also wanted to major in training kids to become boxing champions. He also wants to go international boxing instead of underground.  As for Derrick, he has nothing interesting going on apart from sleeping around with spoiled brats and having a bad reputation. He is that one child who never listens to anyone when it comes to his personal life. He believes that having a wife is like having a long term liability and it'll only tie him down. I felt pity for him for having such a stupid mentality but as I always say, to each their own. We finished our lunch and everyone went their own separate ways. I went to the hospital and gave the doctor the hair strands. He told me that the results would be sent to my office tomorrow first thing in the morning.

I was now heading to Crystal's house now to see how she's doing. I have always felt a tight connection with that girl. Sometimes I think she's my daughter. She carries herself with dignity and elegance. She's humble and selfless. She has no resemblance with her late parents because she was adopted after birth. I heard that her mother died while giving birth to her so the had to put her up for adoption.

I entered into her house and I found her laughing so hard with Lorenzo. Lorenzo has been such a blessing to her. He paid for her hospital bills, hired the best lawyer for her and rebuild her parent's house and gifted it to her. He did all this without expecting anything in return.

We all chatted for an hour and I left and went to my house.

**************************************

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️