Chapter 36 [DEATH WISH]

VICTORIA'S POV

I recently found out that Crystal is pregnant. We all know that the child belongs to Xavier. I know he'll definitely want her back into his life once he finds that out. That's why I had to pay up some of the wardens to beat her up until the baby dies. There is no way I am going to let her ruin everything I have worked so hard for.

I had some plans today. The Attorney general wanted to meet up with me to discuss about our deal. I took a quick shower and washed my hair. I got out of the shower and walked into my closet to find an outfit for today. I took my blue high waist pants and a black button down shirt and tucked it in my pants. I paired the outfit with black thigh high boots. I took my golden watch and my three piece necklace to accessories. I took my Louis Vuitton bag and placed my necessities inside. I  locked the door and walked to my car. I got in and drove off to the to town. 

After an hour on the road, I was finally parked outside the AG's office. I locked my car and walked in. I checked with the receptionist and I was allowed in. I took the elevator all the way to his office floor. When it dinged, I got out and walked into the elevator. His office was dead silent and I felt really strange. There was absolutely no sound except for that of my heels clicking on ground.

I knocked on the door and I heard a familiar voice saying 'the door is open' I walked in. The Attorney general's back was facing me. This didn't feel right.

"what did you want to talk about?" I asked. He didn't answer and he didn't turn around.

"Would you mind turning around because I have other things I need to attend to" he still didn't say anything.

"I don't have time for games, I have important things that I need to take care of so can we get this meeting over and done with?"

I said and he turned around. I saw someone I wasn't in a million years expecting to see right here right now.

"Xavier? W-what are you doing h-here?"

He chuckled and looked down on the desk. "Are you surprised to see me Veronica?"

I am so fucked. What is he doing here. What does he want. I hope he doesn't know anything about the deal. I didn't answer his question. "Where's the attorney general? I came to pick up the marriage certificate" I said with a bold voice. I was shaking inside.

"Marriage certificate?" He asked. I nodded my head and he got up from the chair.

"You know me well Veronica, you know I hate it when people do things behind my back." I was tongue tied. I was fucked. I know how much Xavier hates being betrayed. I know how he gets. At this point, I am dead.  I have to come up with something.

"You planned to take all of my properties. You and that stupid Attorney general. I am going to show you exactly what happens when you fuck with me. Bring them in"  he said and I could feel the anger in his voice.

The door opened and the Attorney general was pushed in by two men in black suits. They were heavily built and they had guns on their hands. They forced him to get on his knees. He started begging Xavier not to do anything to him.

He took out his silver coated gun and shot him on his right foot. That's how I knew that he was serious. Today if I don't come up with a good plan, I will be making a grand entrance in hell. I am not ready to burn in that sulphur fire or whatever it is. I have to come up with a great ideas that's going to get me out of this situation for now.

"Bring in the others" Xavier commanded and the guards got out. The attorney general kept on begging and begging for his life but I know Xavier, he's not going to have pity on him.

The door opened and I saw red. My mother and my sister were pushed inside the office. They were looking bad, so bad.

"Xavier, what are they doing here? Let them go. This doesn't involve them at all, please you have to let them go" I pleaded with him but he ignored me.

I continued to plead. I couldn't let him kill  them.

Xavier looked at the attorney general with a murderous look in his eyes.

"Any last wishes Mr Attorney general? Is there anything you would like to tell your family? Before you meet your maker?" The attorney general didn't speak but he coughed blood. When he was done coughing he spoke.

"Go to hell"  Xavier laughed.

"Save me a seat". And he fired. 

He literally killed him. He shot him. And I am next.

"Xavier please. You don't have to do this. You could kill me if you want but please don't do anything to them. They didn't do anything." I was on my knees.

Something I never thought I would do. I kept on begging and begging. My mom and my sister didn't deserve this. They don't deserve any of this. He lifted his hand and aimed the gun on my sister. 

"I Am sorry Xavier please don't do this. You have a child on the way. Crystal is pregnant. You wouldn't want your child to grow up and find out that his dad was a bloody murderer."

He stopped and lowered his gun. He turned around and faced me. "What did you just say?"

He pointed the gun at me. "I know that you are not going to believe me but you can ask your men to find out. I am not lying I swear."  He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed. He talked to the person on the other side of the phone.

"What do you mean she's in a coma?..... Get me the wardens who did that before noon."

He looked at me and said " You are lucky I didn't get to have your head today but don't think that this is over."
I knew that this wasn't close to being over. Just because I got out alive today, doesn't mean I'll be alive tomorrow once he finds out that I was the one who paid the wardens. I have to get my sister and mother out of the country before he finds out the truth.

***************************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ❤️

NEVER LOVEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara