21. Nocturnal

You will never be unloved by me,For You are too tangible to my soul

For You are too tangible to my soul.

.

-

"Come here." Alexander coaxes again with an expression eclipsed with sternness.

"I have to show you something now." With finality, The alpha begins to reel me towards him with a soft tug at my hips, where he soon crashes my body into his own.

It had to have been maybe eight in the morning where he decided to sneak into my sleeping chambers, did hell knows what to Heidi to interrupt her slumber, and now he's seducing me with charmspeake and wine-colored eyes with speckles of grey in them, that I've never noticed before.

This bundle of hunger flipped like a fish in the pits of my stomach as I gazed at this man that I tried so desperately to ignore, who was alas, naked as the day he was born with bulging muscles that could've been sculpted by God himself. A river of dark brown tresses was spilling from the top of his head, and it made my heart, rigorously, skip a beat in admiration.

It was predetermined that, he was the source of my hunger.

He made me thirsty, starved of rationality as I wanted to hate and love him at the same time. I hated him so much I wanted to crawl and bury myself in the depths of his skin. As crazy as it may sounds, I wanted to be him. The prince had always been my twisted idolization brought to fruition.

I don't know where these scattered emotions were coming from, maybe he'd never know of them because I couldn't describe this sensational appetite as it barked up the nape of my neck. "Your wolf." He mutters while trailing his gaze as well down my body. Every place his irises landed on my skin it sizzled with need, wanting to mold perfectly into his animation. "What?" I ask, trying to sound intimidating but it only made him smirk down upon me until his lips morphed into another frown.

"The reason you are feeling like this is that now that you're shifted, your emotions run haywire." Alexander rakes his fingers throughout his black hair as he thought carefully about what he'd say next, "Aside from your thoughts that crash into my own mind, since we are mated. I can feel every dosage of everything that you are." He looks nervous for some reason, I bite my lip harshly which I casually did when I was nervous.

"And?" Mindlessly the word fluttered from between my lips, Alexander only observed me as if he could see straight threw my anatomy.

"Stop that." He demands.

I send Alexander another confused expression as he fists his hand by his side. He releases a low guttural growl turning away from me, he doesn't refrain from pulling my wrist to follow him though and I can't help but get the idea he's suddenly infuriated, per usual. Seems to me he's the one with haywire emotions.  "Hey what's the matter!" I exclaim, trailing behind him. "What am I doing wrong?"