39. Consummation

A/N: Present time after sex

last edited Aug 2022
.

"Im yours."

Those words were a promise, a delegated vow too far surpassed through thy lips to take them back.

Their breaths were intertwining, before their hearts began entangling between each other's air. Vera's cunt was bruised and beaten, for Alexander had taken his dissipated anger out on her. Their lavishing rebound sex, lasted hours for hours more, Vera's thighs were thumping with ghostly adrenaline, as she shook repulsively. All of her senses had in-heightened, and became prominently abrasive. Something between her soul had been abused and treated carelessly, until it had torn. For something that had gone so brutal....

It was the most beautifully orchestrated , yet painful demonstration. Her blood became stilled before thrashing around the nerves; every tender bone beneath her skin, truly had been awoken. Everything around Vera's nakedness was golden and plundering to the ear, sensibility had began escalating faster than any rollercoaster. All that remained in the darkest form of intuitively were— the moon, the night, and...

The Feral Eclipse.

Both stealthy as it was carnally approaching. With no time to repair or recollect for, especially with resentful means of despair.

The mate bond had been ruthlessly completed, Beta Hector would be killed; purged before the sight of his friends and even his wretched colleagues. His beloved pack and bonded female who carried his damned child would see his blood stain the soil from which he came from. Irony always had a wild way of presenting himself, it had shone wealthy abrasions of supporting the alpha prince to kill Hector.

..

He has used me to his advantage. He has milked me of my prized essence and essential truces. He has not hesitated before in tossing me to the side over again. Time was needy, nothing has changed, it has only poisoned my fruitful mind. Being mated has changed my future, my past, and corrupted my belief system— being mated has ruined me in several ways; detesting  what I would allow or fret over. I have only submitted despite fighting it for a century longer. I have been distracted, after being lied to by everyone.

My true fate was not tallied out for me to become queen, I was never intended to encounter any hardship in this life of mad determination and rapidly faced complications. I've been running from responsibilities all of my life, it's about time I dread it. It's about time I endure the inevitable.

I've bled over the crown for some time now figuratively, me and my male could've been in union over the thrown, until this point I realize we never will.

The chair of monarchy could never hold the childhood trauma of Alexander, and neither would it peacefully promote a turned feral girl who has never known royal blood.. For Alpha Alexander  is only a bastard, whilst I am only a simpler commoner.  We don't belong here.

My heart clenches at the thought of abandoning my right to lead, cherishing the momentum I carried as a rebel.  I solely only pray... Alexander finds his place above the world of werewolves, and beasts in a more righteous, remote manner. Above his father would he find eternal altitude.

I open my eyes, fastening under the expelling array from the fireplace. I rose to my feet, standing aside the bed which was stained with my virtue, my virginity, and many wetting climaxes. My knees were buckling; reminding me of how poor I was but instead of being hindered by the ache between my legs, I grab the dagger from beside Alexander's bed— scampering outside of his sleeping chambers. Not until I'm down the stairway do I realize that I am still bare, but I am too frightened and majestic to care. I would receive many judgmental eyes, from the people who refused to accept me.