15' and 16:

My alone feels so good.
I'll only have you, if you're sweeter than my solitude.

.

The tension that surged up his legs made him feel like he would inevitably crash or worse,

plunder.

Alexander began to turn on the balls of his feet staring face to face— eye to eye with his trembling mate. Occasionally did the tendon in his thigh quiver, but he remained stiffen nonetheless.

Her irises flickered between his and the floor, while the strength he emits becoming too strong to withstand against.

Studying the area beaneath her wiggling toes, Vera realized never before had the floors looked so interesting until now. Greying marble decorated with broken glass.

"What is going on here..." Vera begins her interrogation.

Her feet had moved on their own accord when she began the search for the prince but what she had found instead was a bit more bone-chilling and questionable. In stoic glory stood her mate, and beside him resided his starry eyed beta, Hector, and his brown-haired female, Mavis, who shuddered repulsively out of nervousness.

Hector cocks a single eyebrow before raising a pointed finger at her.

"Vera I don't think you should be out of bed right now. The pack doctor says you're in no good condition." He says sheepishly, but the glance Alexander gives him is enough to shut him up. Regretfully he thinks maybe he shouldn't have said anything.

Vera has only been in this office one time ever and on the first occasion had it been sharp. Neat was the paintings on his walls as was the vases and regular decor. Now all of those things were either shattered or broken into pieces scattered across his floor, and she couldn't decipher why.

Vera only glances more around Alexander's office, taking everything into account while comparing to how it looked prior.  If Alexander had said anything in the midst of her soft inspection, she chose to ignore him.

Vera focuses her attention back on the Lycan despite how much his gaze burned her insides, her very core hums from the hearth alongside the place he had previously sunk his teeth into during the marking. Openly glaring at them all, she raised a say eyebrow toward Heidi who stood at her side.

"What the hell is going on here?" Vera asks.

It was more than evident she had walked in on a heated discussion shared between the trio. They all exchanged worried glances as if their hearts would tumble from the mounds in their ass.

Pushing back the want to submit, she maintains Alexander's gaze locked with hers.

"I want the truth and the whole truth. Now." Vera's demand is filled with crude.

The prince reveals his wolf's teeth that he'd been fighting back all this time, while they were cutting at his lower lip like pine and dagger-like thorns.

"You need to concede."

"I won't ask again." It was like a gush of electricity had run all along Vera's nerves, reaching out to strangle the alpha who imposed dissent, hostility spilling from his pores into a pool everyone could swim in.