𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑. Mine

we are the blood wolves, we live in the kingdom of winter.

.

Cue the tug of war between hormones and the calibers that makes you inhumane.

I feel the fertility burying into the crevices of skin wallowing inside the pits of womanhood, under my lover's eyes do I simmer.

Or purge the desire, test tasting his ichor to be acquaintances with ivory heat and love-making.

I hid myself deeper into the mounds of greenery engulfing in many scents. A delicious Lavender invaded my nose, along came rosemary, and then sages. They all somehow beckoned me to submit, and lay pure in obsolete. To allow this male to have his way with me.

God, if only I knew how...

I knew the various studies of prejudice, I'm familiarized with many fields in the department of love-making, however I'll never fully know if I'm ready.

I'll never really know if I'm truly his.

"You're close," I can hear the darkness and everything wrong escaping his voice that seems to float in the distance. Arriving to me in the plow of feathers and kisses, "I am almost certain I can feel you,my love." Out of nervousness I couldn't help but to fidget in my position, all I can do is sigh and cover myself with leaves filled with fluster. My hair shielded my perky breast and nubs that grew shy along with my reddening cheeks.

Why do I hate this game of chase but grow weary in the knees in the battle of love and war? To feel his teeth biting into my rear as I leap over rocks and tree stubble. As I come to my senses, his smell alone could arouse sensory and swell my heart to the pulp.

By the end of the night he will be accustomed to every kink and complexity of myself, as he would plunge deeper with my walls caving around him tightly. Then would I reassured if we were really one.

The woods and the very grass we lay upon will orbit us like we were gods or perhaps the sun. Every living thing will hear his entity spur something unraveling, the oppressing growl of a true alpha male. The universe I'm sure of, would have every crease and fold memorized that outlined his back.

We'd known love but in this very moment... Love would know us.

"You don't see me." I tease but the question outweighed my confidence. I flip over face down but being exposed only worsened my fear.

Swimming in overzealous, had suddenly came loud intakes of breathing to fan my neck, making the hairs raise anxiously. "You won't find me this time, my love." I return the play on the words like he had, causing a giggle to erupt from between my lips,

I wanted to sigh so hard at how quiet and tantalizing he was, because I knew the longer it took for him to find me; the more punishing it would be when he would mark my skin and plow his very length into my stomach. My skin sizzles at just the thought of the heat we made in such close proximity.

"On the contrary," I attempted to reel my head around while instantaneously, two heavy weights began to captivate my small waist.

I'm hoisted and shoved against the nearest tree before I could blink and push away the caveman that launched his assault on me, "I have already found you." More animalistic than human, his voice is ragged and husky.