Chapter 1. Vera✔️

You think you are possessing me,
But I've got my teeth in you.

.

I feel robbed of all ingenuity once outlining the shape of stars I have never seen before with my sight bearers. Perched upon beams of the moonlight, the constellation of Orion begins to wine.

Orion is greeting his dagger against his lips, despite the blade that carried poisonous fibers of every paired vigilantes, who claimed to be bloody lovers.

Orion, the hunter, would fall to his knees at the sight of me bare and this male, who dared to trespass against him. For we were intruders on Orion's sanctioned land, which lacked fruition and love.

Fruition and love.That's all me and my lover were made of, and we reeked of divinity and arousal.It would turn deadly, to commit sins in ways that was unbearable to his senses.

Being fondled by seduction, I shift from one foot to the other, molding into the chest behind me, "If I run, will you follow?"A voice emitting from my mouth teases.

Licking my lips, I began to feel the length of my lover thrusting between my inner thighs with such menace and cogency. Before I could protest, a whimper escaped my lips without mercy.

Deep down I knew we would be carrying out such scornful yet sexual action, that even god himself would be furious with us.

"I would follow you through both Heaven and hell, if you were so happen to lead me there." In such little breathe, I could feel his chest rumbling at his words.

My male's invasion of his fingers stretching out my insides, had my eyes flickering between him and the burning eyes of the sky. 

Suddenly with a loud yelp escaping from my lips, he enters without another thought plunging between my sacred wetness. He thrusts so rhythmically with power to the point, surely the gods would be mad at us.

.

"Vera you literal incompetent fool!"

"Don't you dare ignore me!"

"Hey, are you even listening to me?" Murmurs are echoing around the classroom as the infamous Andy continues to prob at her twin sister's shoulder, in an attempt to gain some form of backlash that she had not received.

Heated arguments were never the rather meek Vera Lee's thing. Which the pair did often. Every day in fact.

Sweat pooled from Vera's forehead, being awoken for the fifth time this week. Hell, and it wasn't even Friday yet.

The week's ending was slowly approaching and she experienced yet again another hot flash, but she couldn't tell her sister, Andy that. What would creep her out more, Vera thought, the savoring dream's effect, or the cast and crew that relieved this dream inside of her?

The way Vera presses her pencil against her own set of lips whenever she concentrated only furthered Andy's frustration, but Vera had yet to bother looking up at the mere distraction, and instead pushes the dark brown hair behind her ear softly.

Despite Vera hearing her sister's whispers once again, she continues to look down and scribble across her notes furiously —pretending to be listening in on the current lecture that the teacher was going over.

Remaining hot and flustered only furthered Vera's efforts to tune into Mrs. Hart's provocative words.

That's when the current ordeal escalates, "Come on now Vera Lee," Andy throws a crumpled piece of paper at her in between sentences. "You can't honestly believe that you're the Prince's, long-awaited soulmate." By this point everyone belonging in Mrs. Hart's third period English, had their heads turning at the two girls boldly out of curiosity.