29.

Listen to the silence
It's telling the truth.

.

For the moment in which her senses failed to dilate, her mind flailing to process, Vera contemplated rather which was fatally more worse— being deaf or blind?

Her windpipes felt like a thousand burning stars were shoved down her esophagus with thorny grape vines scraping its surrounding tissue.

With every deep breathe she took —it aggrieved. The pain became so unbearable that she didn't even bother to scream but rather bite further down upon her lip harshly until it drew blood, but Vera didn't mind it. It had gone on for hours that felt like days that turned into decades.

The stranger's claws were digging into her side as his talons were puncturing the top of her shoulder. When Heidi first appeared, instantly he preformed in the action of gnawing at her exposed skin, tearing into it so deeply that it would surely leave the ghost of his teeth and a bloody gash only made from his tenacity.

Inside of her stomach were swirling winds opposing each other. One hot while the twin was cold. Any moment now eventually it would cause a front, jerking her interior organs apart until nothing was left.

She curses internally, "What?!" She looks taken aback, by the bluntness of the pressure he applied with his bodice,Vera couldn't help but to feel disgusted and overwhelmed. He was still forcing her legs open when suddenly a low howl was heard, ringing above them all.

"That's not Adonis, Vera!" Heidi manages to jump for the darker haired female who sighed deeply, repetitively inhaling large gulps of air, but she's too late. She hits the ground with a thud while Lionel hoists Vera over his arm, preparing to run into a sprint. "That is Lionel." Heidi stuttered.

Then a rushing memory came back to her with familiarity on who this male was only except it wasn't her memory. She was seeing someone who was far from a stranger and an acquaintance at the same time.

It was Alexander's memory that had struck her like a tidal wave.

And somewhere, some place far he was fighting to get to her.

Vera is shaking like a leaf in an autumn breeze as Lionel is spattering promising threats, running deeper into the woods with her on top of his shoulder, slugging her around like she weighed nothing. The moon light gave him much of luminous appearance, glittering his elastic muscles and bodily physique. Vera grunts peering into his beasty irises, Lionel's eyes were more golden than any sun but all she wanted to see was the red wine color of her true lover.

"Help!" Shouting louder above the wind, Lionel grimaces at the girl's poor excuse of begging, although it would surely attract her alpha's attention, alluring him in inevitably.

Vera bounces on his shoulder with every disgraceful step he made, carelessly tossing her around, "Fuck!"

"Let me go!" Lionel doesn't refrain from slapping her face, with his fingernails molding perfectly into her. No male dared to hit her before, not even Alexander.

Vera screams bloody murder as hot tears slid escaped the barriers of her competence, whilst she manages to slap the male back—successfully striking him hardest until he catches another flying punch she was sending. Lionel slams her onto the ground ensuring a loud welp from the distraught mess from which Versa was entitling, "It didn't have to go like this. You are suppose to be mine." It's crazy to Vera, how this male looks to be another but in the back of his character there's a different being who held more than what met flourished on the surface.