23. A God

My heart is tethered to a soul, I've always known in a person I've yet to find.
.

Unbreakable, unbendable but unbearable.

With a fluttering heart beat and unraveling nerves, Vera grimaces when the sight of a particular infuriating blonde stood naked—for all to ravish in the sight of her nudity, with their imperial irises flooding in spite of concentration.

Simultaneously did Vera's beasty position become rigid until her poised stance started to repulsively tremble, as did her chest begin to rumble from this squelching animosity that stirred within her eerie being, her animation began to morph until human legs replaced her much coated furrier ones.

A feral human kneeling down, fully bare, in her rooted place with her fists clattering like silver spoons at her side, glowering at the placid princess who matched her starkness only except with ivory skin which blushed golden at the waist line. Vera's cheeks stained freckled as heated pressure consumes her senses and her guise. How sudden did a beautiful moment of a welcoming peace turn overwhelming so aimlessly.

"Madam," So smooth yet constricted did a voice thieve the tension in the air emitting from the second in command, Beta Hector. "You shouldn't be here." He spat while fighting the urges to rack his fingers throughout his sandy tresses.

With her sight switching between the two, Vera couldn't stop from shaking. Easily was her body, mind unhinged. It was this deep indescribable feeling crawling in the gorging part of her abdomen. It couldn't decide if it wanted to jump this woman's bones or scurry away in the woods until she seeped completely into darkness.

"At least not now."

Absentmindedly despite Hector, Clarity wouldn't stray her gaze from Vera as they engaged in a merciless stare down and yet, she seemingly smirks upon indicating the cutthroat rosary in her opponent's optics.

A yawning red shimmering as it awoken inside the child's orbs. So condemning and irrational, reminding her of a certain brother who've made men plagued with those eyes.

So captivating and sensible it squealed at her as Clarity stepped more dangerously closer at the physique of the rather smaller female, not daring to blink. Clarity's smirk grew wider until she started to scoff more to herself soon snapping her judgement away out of inspection.

"Im suppose to be here, you dog," Clarity doubled over her lips as she narrowed her eyebrows toward the beta. "I can't say the same for this child." She spoke matter-of factly.

It was Vera's turn to clear her throat while crossing her arms across her chest. "I am suppose to be here." She stated with the same tone of distaste.

Pictures surged within her mind all the swift ways she could die. How she could kill the blonde girl who wanted her title. Vera liked Clarity before, so why now did this despise unfold, arousing conflict?

Vera wasn't human anymore and not only could Clarity smell it but it detested her future and interrupted her perfect world. Aside from that, Vera's insides agonized when this superior female disrupted her wolf side accepting a balance. A balance which was off putting and threatening in more ways than one, Clarity felt it as well but never once before did another apart from the royal family, or lycan ranked come close to hers that was also near equivalence and... maiden.