~Chapter Ten~

Isabelle's POV

I was pulling into the entrance of the Silverstone track. It was race day and so many people were surrounding the outside of the entrance. They were all behind the barricades so they wouldn't be able to run out across the road unless allowed.

"Isabelle can you sign my shirt!!" I heard a girl yell. I stopped the car and indicated for her to come over.

A few more people followed after her which I didn't mind. The girl handed my her pen and I signed her shirt.

"What's your name?" I asked, handing her her pen back.

"Emmy," she smiled.

"Well it's great to meet you Emmy. I hope you enjoy the race" I responded while signing a few more things for people.

A few people wanted a photo with me and I happily accepted.

"Ok guys, I better get going. Hope you all enjoy the race" I said, and they moved away from the car so I could drive in.

It was odd being someone they wanted to take photos with. Normally I would stand back and watch everyone getting photos with Daniel, Lando, Max, but now they wanted one with me. It made me smile that people actually were starting to know who I was and treated me like the others.

I parked the car and walked over to the entrance of the paddock, Kym was standing on the other side of the gate taking photos as the drivers walked in. I tapped my card on the scanner and walked in, flashing Kym a smile as I walked past.

I headed down to McLaren and said hi to everyone as I walked in. I walked over to Lando's room and unlocked it with the key that I had. As I opened the door and stepped inside, I saw Lando and Max sitting on the couch.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked, placing my stuff down.

"This is my room Isabelle, you're just borrowing it" Lando said in a straight tone. "I don't see your name on the outside"

I walked over to the draw, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote 'Isabelle's room' in big bold letters across the paper, then walked outside sticking it over his name with some tape.

"Now it does" I smiled when I walked back inside.

"Touche," he laughed.

"How are you feeling?" Max asked as I sat down on the floor and started to stretch.

"A bit stressed not going to lie, but excited at the same time. I really miss my family though, it's hard not being able to see them all the time"

"I'm sure you're going to crush it. Your family will be watching from home" Max smiled. "I convinced Lando to let me come watch you today"

"You had to convince him?" I questioned.

"He wouldn't let me come at first, I don't why" Max shrugged, sending a smirk Lando's way.

"I did no such thing" Lando replied, giving him a glare.

"Well I'm glad you're here Max. It's nice to have some different faces around the place" I smiled.

"Hey! What about me?" Lando said, offended.

"You're always here, I see your face too much," I replied. "Plus, you annoy me"

"YoU aNnOy Me" Lando mimicked in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"ShUt Up"