~Chapter Forty Four~

Isabelle's POV

It's now the fourth day of the trip, and we only have a few more days in this beautiful place. Yesterday we all went down to a nice beach and did some surfing. Natalie and I know how to surf, considering that she had a beach house and we used to go down there every holiday and we learnt how to surf. Lando and Max on the other hand...I don't really know how to describe what we saw. However, they did seem to pick it up very quickly. We've all agreed that we will do that again another day so that they can practice again.

We were nearing the evening, but it didn't really feel like it. The sun sets quite late here, which means that the day just seems to continue.

Natalie and I were at the house by ourselves right now, Lando and Max went to play golf. We were sitting on the chairs on the back deck of the house.

"Has Max asked you out yet?" I asked, turning my head towards Natalie.

"Kind of" she shrugged.

"Kind of?" I questioned.

"We sort of already agreed to see each other" she said nervously, looking away from me.

I sat up immediately. "WHAT!?! WHEN!?!"

"When we went to the shops on the first night we were here..."

"NATALIE!?!?" I yelled. "I can't believe you kept this from me!!"

She shrugged. "We weren't going to tell you guys just yet. We wanted you guys to start dating before we told you"

"I can't believe you," I said, leaning back in my chair and folding my arms across my chest. "I'm sorry" she laughed. "It was a spur of the moment kind of situation. It was brought up randomly and we both agreed"

"Please explain the conversation" I said, wanting to know more.

"We were in the car and he brought up the fact that he's been so excited to see me and that he couldn't wait because of how much he liked me"

I couldn't help but smile. Natalie and Max are absolutely adorable, and I've never seen her this happy about a relationship before.

"Then we talked a little bit more about it and agreed that we would take things slow and just enjoy the time we have together now before we officially become a long distance relationship in a couple days" she continued.

"Awww" I gushed. "That's absolutely adorable"

"It kind of is, isn't it" she giggled.

"I can't believe you have a boyfriend now," I smiled.

"I know" she looked at me shocked. "I really thought you and Lando would start dating before us.

I looked down and shook my head. "I don't know about that"

"You guys are obviously going to date. The question is when?"

Before I could answer her question, my phone buzzed. 

Lando: Ice cream tonight?

Izzy: Sounds good :)

"Was that Lando?" Natalie smirked and I nodded.

"We're going out for ice cream tonight"

"OH MY GOD, THE DATE!!" she yelled, jumping up with excitement.

"Natalie, calm down," I laughed.