C H A P T E R 5

Chapter 5: The Shen Hua Mountains, Part 2

Chen Yi, Liu Xiao... Be careful on your way," Master Mo said, his reluctance to let his two disciples leave apparent. Liu Xiao grasped his hand. "Don't worry, Master Mo. We'll return safe and unharmed," Liu Xiao reassured his master. Mo Xian nodded and bid them farewell with a wave.

(9`・ω・)9 This is it! My very first mission in this cultivation world. The other disciples were taken aback by Liu Xiao's resolute expression. The original "Liu Xiao" was known as an irresponsible and indolent disciple. He detested going on missions, especially without Chen Yi by his side. His only desires were fame, a comfortable life, frivolous pursuits, and bullying those weaker than himself. The four young maidens nearby began to whisper among themselves.

"Senior Brother Liu Xiao always hates going out on mission..."

"What made him determined this time?"

"Maybe it's because of Peak Master Mo?"

"Yeah, maybe that's right. Senior Brother respects his Master so much."

"Senior Brother is handsome and admirable! Too bad he had a rotten personality—mph!" the other girl's mouth was covered when Liu Xiao glanced at them.

They all suddenly kneeled nervously and didn't dare look at Liu Xiao in the eye. All of them were trembling while begging for forgiveness. "These lowly ones know our wrongdoing. Please spare us, Senior Brother Liu Xiao!" The four of the girls who were whispering earlier were now trembling on their knees before Liu Xiao.

The other disciples neither dared to interfere nor stood up to protect the young women. They merely observed them kneeling, while others averted their gaze. They all recognized their own powerlessness in the face of Liu Xiao.

(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') What the fuck is this depressing scene!? "Liu Xiao," damn you, even the girls pitifully kneel like this!? Ahhhhh!!!!

Liu Xiao simply turned away and began to walk out. All the disciples were astonished by what they witnessed. It felt as though they were seeing Buddha descend from heaven.

"Senior Brother Liu Xiao just... spared someone."

Of course, you bots! Because I'm not the "Liu Xiao" who will spank a girl's butt while she kneels in broad daylight! That Liu Xiao you're looking for was long gone from who-the-fucking-knows-where! I'm glad though, because I might suffer from double personas if he stayed in this body. That's too creepy. ┐('д`)┌

As Liu Xiao was about to step into the carriage, he collided with someone. The individual's sturdy build resulted in a sharp pain in Liu Xiao's shoulder. Concealing his discomfort, Liu Xiao cast a glance to identify the person.

Unsurprisingly, it was Wu Qingge. He stood taller than Liu Xiao. Perhaps Wu Qingge had always been taller, considering that during their first encounter, Liu Xiao had been kneeling and sitting.

I didn't know Wu Qingge was this tall if you approached him closer. I never knew his body mass index, so yeah. The novel only described his appearance and his body, not his height and weight.

But wait, why is he here?! Don't tell me he will come with us to Shen Hua Mountain?! Ahhh... Damn. Liu Xiao forgot that Chen Yi was the one who picked the inner and outer disciples that would accompany them through the mission. It's obvious she will pick Wu Qingge on the list!

But isn't he supposed to be training right now? Chen Yi, you're slowing up his leveling-up cheat! You should've restrained your lust for Wu Wingge!