C H A P T E R 7 6

— • —

Chapter 76: At The Black Jade Palace, Part 3

"Wha....."

A heavy weight pressed down on Liu Xiao, accompanied by large, long arms encircling his waist, rendering his body immobile. Liu Xiao began to wriggle, attempting to escape Wu Qingge's hold, who lay beside him, sleeping with a look of contentment.

One and a half days had elapsed, yet the underworld realm's night sky remained a persistent red. Liu Xiao's gaze fell upon his tattered robes and then shifted to a plain black robe lying on the black jade floor, drawing his attention.

Reaching out, Liu Xiao extended his arms to grasp the unblemished black robe. After several wriggles and shoves, he managed to free himself from Wu Qingge's oppressive weight and embrace, all while catching his breath. Discarding the old white robe, he donned the black one; however, it hung loosely on him.

Given that it belonged to Wu Qingge, a man of greater height and build, the oversized fit was expected. A frown formed on Liu Xiao's face as he felt almost as exposed in the voluminous black robe as without it. He hastily tied his unkempt hair with a string found in Wu Qingge's chamber and returned to sit on the bed.

What just happened earlier? Everything feels like a dream, but I can still remember everything. Liu Xiao heard himself making lustful noises on the bed while Wu Qingge roughly rammed him like a beast in heat. He immediately pulled his hair in humiliation and kneeled beside the edge of the bed.

I fucking——AAAAAAA! I JUST HAD SEX! WOW, AMAZING. IT DOESN'T HURT. Liu Xiao gingerly attempted to touch his bottom, only to realize that he couldn't feel anything. Numbness pervaded his senses, leaving behind only a lingering soreness. His body seemed detached, as if pain and pleasure alike were mere distant echoes.

Vivid memories of their intimate encounter flooded Liu Xiao's mind—the tender kisses that ignited passion, the rending of fabric in the throes of desire, the symphony of their shared ecstasy. Each detail, from the rhythmic cadence of their breaths to the intensity of Wu Qingge's gaze, painted a vivid tableau that caused Liu Xiao's cheeks to flush crimson.

Liu Xiao glanced down at Wu Qingge with a soured expression. "The fuck... he's a monster in bed! I can't feel my bottom at all!"

Now that I have seen Wu Qingge, what now? I can't just ask him about Chen Yi and the others. What if he killed him? What if they were also jailed at the dungeon without my knowing? Haa, I don't know what to do anymore. Xin Yue, help me...

If at least they are alive and hidden somewhere, I hope that's the case. But what if Wu Qingge and the other cultivators have a bad relationship now?! But he was the one who saved the mortal realm! Common folks were praising him after he suddenly disappeared after the war and didn't show up again.

And also, the old palace master's mess that he made was too hard to clean. The underworld gates were all sealed, and I didn't hear about how they solved the case at the Shen Jing Mine. Sealing the Peaks and Sects is a good idea because the cultivators can move easily and clean up the mess from the war three years ago, but the disadvantage is that I won't hear anything from them for the time being!

"Mmn..."

As Liu Xiao stealthily approached the door, clad in Wu Qingge's plain black outer robe, his heart raced with each silent step. With bated breath, he reached out to grasp the doorknob, poised to make his escape. But before he could turn it, a pair of large, warm hands enveloped his waist, stopping him in his tracks.