E X T R A C H A P T E R 1

— • —

Extra Chapter 1

Warning: ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) papapapapa

As Liu Xiao gradually opened his eyes, he found himself surrounded by opulence: the walls adorned with rich shades of black and red, a grand, dark wooden bed commanding the center of the room, and a delicate jade table nestled in a corner. It was unmistakably Wu Qingge's chamber.

With a resigned sigh, Liu Xiao cast his gaze upon the ribbons that bound him. He scoffed softly, leaning back against the plush headboard, and fixed his gaze upon the ornate ceiling above.

"What the hell is happening? I have no idea."

Liu Xiao was startled by the soft, feminine giggles echoing outside the chamber. Hastily, he tried to maneuver his feet onto the mattress, intent on freeing himself from the confining ribbon lace encircling his wrists. But his efforts were thwarted as the giggles crescendoed into high-pitched shouts.

"My Lord! You should go inside soon!"

"That's right! And by the way, My Lord, where did you go? You were missing earlier! Did you go to the mortal realm?"

"Oh, ladies, don't ask! My Lord is a busy person since he's a demon king! My Lord should probably rest now, right?"

"Ah—yes, that's right! My Lord, you should rest!"

"That's right, My Lord! We prepared something for you!"

"Yes! Yes! You will like it for sure!—no, you will love it!"

"Now hurry up, My Lord! The gift is waiting!"

"Good luck, My Lord!"

"Have a great time, My Lord!"

"Come on ladies! Let's request to General Hong Jin and Lan Shuang that My Lord's chamber should be sealed!"

"Ah, yes! Yes!"

"Goodbye, My Lord!"

As the door swung open, Wu Qingge's gaze fell upon the chaotic scene before him. Liu Xiao writhed and rolled on the mattress, attempting to rid himself of the ribbon lace entangling his body. With a mixture of confusion and concern, Wu Qingge spoke, his voice soft yet commanding, "Gege?"

Startled, Liu Xiao paused in his struggles, momentarily frozen,, as he realized Wu Qingge had entered the room. With a sigh of relief, he turned to face Wu Qingge, his breath still ragged from his exertions. "Wu Shidi."

Wu Qingge's eyebrows quirked at the sight that greeted him—the disheveled figure of Liu Xiao, adorned like an extravagant lotus flower. Liu Xiao's flushed cheeks and tousled appearance gave him an air of disarray, with with his drowsy eyes and slightly parted lips adding to the allure. The robe slipped off one shoulder, revealing the smooth expanse of his pale skin, a stark contrast to the chaos around him.

"Wu Shidi, hurry up and help me!"

Wu Qingge staggered and gripped the fabric of his plain black outer robe. ".....Help you?"

Liu Xiao immediately nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right. Now come here!"

Wu Qingge's gaze lingered on Liu Xiao's tangled form for a moment before he stepped forward, his movements deliberate. Taking a seat at the edge of the mattress, he regarded Liu Xiao with a mixture of concern and contemplation.