Ward 2:Punish Me

“Free will carried many a soul to hell, but never a soul to heaven" 

Charles Spurgeon 

 ������

 "You did what? You committed a mortal sin!" Mr. Frego gave a shocked reaction after hearing the heavy confession of his two sons. “Forgive us Baba” Leo pleaded, regretting everything they did last night.

“I told you not to consume alcohol, but you didn't listen” this was the reason alcoholic drinks were prohibited in Islam because it would lose your sensible mind and would lead you to commit a deed that you would regret after you regained your consciousness. Although there was a benefit of drinking it, like you would be able to forget your problems and pain, but when you got sober, the problems and pain were still there, the worst was, it even gave an additional problem. Doing haram things had benefits but the benefit didn't outweigh the cost. 

 "Speak Harix,you are the one who invited your abhi right?" Mr.Frego asked the young man,he was asking with full of anger and disappointment.

 "I willingly go with him so that I could guard him too, baba" Leo defended his little brother. Harix had become a spoiled brat because of his abhi's excessive kindness.

He always lectured the young prince,but he still lowered the fire on his strict side when his little brother was in trouble. 

 "Let's go to that house,you need to ask for forgiveness" Mr.Frego stated sharply while marching to the door.

Upon hearing this, Harix immediately reacted. He stood up, and his sudden move prevented his baba from stepping forward. "We couldn't remember the address" With a terrified look he reasoned out, wishing that his excuse could convince his tyrant king. 

 "Don't lie to me Harix" But Harix failed to convince his baba.He doubted Harix's words, it was lacking something.

"It's true Baba,we didn't know how we got here,we just rode a taxi and told him our address but aside from that all we could remember was black" Leo answered his baba. The king's doubt was being cleared when his elder son confirmed it. 

"He is right,we couldn't remember anything" Harix supported his brother's statement again.

 "You Harix! I couldn't believe this,why did you do it Leo Erick? How could you do it? You are a good son" When Mr.Frego lost his only chance to atone for the two men's mistakes.He asked them again.He wanted an answer, a good answer, not an honest one. He wanted a satisfying answer in which his reputation as a father would not be questioned.He didn't want to face the truth that his two sons' bad action, could be linked to his lack of physical affection. 

 "Don't blame Harix,I am a good son Baba, but I am just a human,I am susceptible to temptation"

 "And that is your excuse?!" "From now on I will separate the two of you"

 "King Frego?"Harix questioned his baba's decision.He loved his abhi,he didn't want to be separated from him

 "You will study abroad Leo,you will stay here Harix" King Frego declared in a resolute manner,it was like his words were like a big branch of a tree that couldn't be easily broken 

"Baba, please forgive us" Leo kneeled to change his baba's decision. He hoped his baba would give sympathy instead of punishment. 

"I can forgive but I will not change my decision"

 "But how can I live there, Baba? In a foreign place?" Leo asked in a confusing way 

 "You can, and you will, and you Harix after you graduated from high school I will send you to Islamic university" 

 Harix stayed dumbfounded while his abhi would enjoy the white western women he was being sent to the house of faith, where all he could see were Arabic words and beard. "That's not fair, King Frego,what will I do there?" 

 "You will be disciplined there" 

 " That's not my place, couldn't you just be happy that I am happy? " 

 "It is a wrong happiness, son,it's not eternal"

 "I want to go with Abhi" 

 "No, you will stay here" 

 "Bu-" 

 "Go take your breakfast,this discussion is over"

 Mr.Frego was disappointed,he worked hard to earn all his wealth in order to give his children a beautiful life,but it seemed they were not still satisfied.He worked hard to earn the big wealth he had right now,but the product of his success was still being paid by a big chaos,how would he returned the dignity of the young woman?

He decided to investigate and do what was necessary.If this meant that he needed Leo to marry her,he would do it.This was a big mistake,this was immoral,a big sin in the eyes of God. But at the same time,he couldn't blame it all to them.He also failed as a parent.He used the silver spoon to feed them the luxury of the world, but he failed to give them his golden time.He was a provider,a father but not a dad.

And now to purify his son's act,he needed to find the woman and elevate her dignity again.Though it might take long to find them because the two young men decided to keep it a secret.But for how long they could do it? When all rotten things produced a foul odor that couldn't be kept forever.