Ward 13: Embrace Me

"None of you believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself."

― Prophet Muhammad(pbuh)

🌼🌼🌼
"I solve your problem"
His annem proudly said.

"What problem annem?"
Harix asked while suspending the glass of water to reach his mouth.Her mom always invaded his house lately. This often visit started since the day he brought a woman.

"You will know it later, son" His annem sat contentedly and comfortably on the maroon sofa

"You seem in a good mood" Harix noticed the obvious joy of his mom

"Well yes because while you are on vacation,I solved something for you"

"I didn't go for a vacation,I performed an operation there" Harix explained tiredly.He couldn't call it a vacation because he was asked to perform an operation on a dying patient and when he succeeded in saving the life,he was being overly praised, but he couldn't take the credit, it was just happened because it was not the patient's time yet.
Maybe this was the reason people were being called ungrateful because they could praise the great creation, but they forgot to praise the one who made the creation great.

"Whatever your reason son, you don't need to worry about her"

"Paula?"

"It's not Paula of course,it is your patient"

"Enlighten me, annem,I couldn't follow"

"I brought her to the right place"

"You transferred her?"
Harix asked in speedy manner,he almost wanted to run,he wanted to confirm his suspicion.After reading the confirmation on his annem's face, he abruptly scurried to check if Drayan was still in the guest room.

Harix ran again to the downstairs after not finding Drayan in the guest room and when he was about to go out his mom blocked his way.

"Son,we talked about this bef-"

"What hospital?.....aannem?"

"Light Asylum"

"On that place? Ya Allah!" Harix expressed worriedly.

"What's wrong?why are you so worried?"

"That hospital is for the hopeless case,they are harming people already annnem"
He was angry, but he wanted to control it,he even pronounced the word annem in a deeper tone

"Isn't she like that? She is hopeless"

"You didn't hear me before annem,I said she needed a cure"

"That place is a hospital, son...son!" His mother's voice couldn't be heard by Harix anymore because her son was immediately gone to the light asylum.

________
"Abhi?"

Harix didn't expect who he would be going to see in the light asylum.He asked the reception desk on where was the room of Drayan, but the nurse there instructed him to go to one of the doctors' office.But he was shocked to see a very familiar face inside the doctor's room.He was someone close to his past and to his heart.

"Harix,or shall I say doc Harix?"

"Since when did you arrive in our country?How long have you worked here?"
He interestingly inquired.This was the first time he saw him again, and this was also the first time that he would be able to talk to his abhi again. Their last talk was when they were still young.

Since his baba got bedridden, he also lost his communication to his abhi.He had no update about him.He tried to contact him but like the saying goes you couldn't wake up someone who was pretending to be asleep.His abhi hid and cut the connection intentionally.

But the way he saw it right now,his abhi was still able to pursue his dream to become a doctor. It was his abhi's dream, but since he looked up to his abhi he also copied his passion.But he never thought that he would become a beast on this field. Indeed,it was unintentionally became his passion too,his heart was really desperate to fulfill this dream for his baba.If before he was just a copycat, now he surpassed the one who taught him to dream.Leo Erick was an intelligent doctor but his little bro was a beast doctor.

"Don't bombard me with those fake enthusiasms,as if you are excited to see me" Leo Erick replied bitterly.His statement was cold enough to freeze his beating heart.

He was standing far away, afraid that the man on the door would be going to hug him.

"I do abhi" the little brother answered wholeheartedly his big brother

"Well I am not," Leo harshly replied.

"You have changed" Harix almost didn't recognize the major changes in his abhi's tone and words.His abhi was a kind brother,a good son and a man of good words.He was wondering what made him change.

"I do,well my uncle sent me there for me to change"

"Uncle? It's Baba" Harix corrected him.

"Baba? Not King Frego?"Leo Erick sarcastically asked him back.Harix used to call his dad as king Frego.His big bro always discouraged him to call their baba like that because it was a sign of disrespect.

"He is comatose" Harix sad reply

"I know,and it's killing me to know that,I can hate all your family, but I can't totally hate that man because I owe him almost all my life"

"Abhi"

"I am not your abhi, you made him like that, you become worst,I wish you are the one who was sent abroad and not me" He wished for this, maybe if he was the one who stayed on his baba's side,Mr.Frego was not in a critical condition now.He would always save his baba, even it would cost his life.But the fate had another plan, the one who left behind with his baba was the unfilial son,the reason for his baba's bad state.

"I know it's my fault"

"Why are you here? To get what your mother sent here?"
Leo Erick was surprised to see his annem, but he didn't show himself.He was not ready to face his mom.

"I am here for my patient" Harix explained

"I am the doctor assigned to her"
Doc rick proudly answered to irritate his little bro

"I am the guardian of that patient"
The patience of Harix at the moment was like a thread that was slowly loosening from a thread holder

"Oh,so fill out some form,I need some information about her"

"Forget your hatred first abhi,don't burn everyone close to me"

"She is my patient now"

"I don't want to argue with you anymore,I will get her now"

"No you-"

"Please I came in peace,don't create conflict you are still my abhi, and you know me the most,I may have changed but if you interfere with my business,I will not hesitate to untie the beast in me"

Leo didn't speak anymore and just observed his little brother.His maturity was in full bloomed now.He grew gorgeously handsome.He was dying to embrace him, but there was something preventing him to do it.His hatred was like a rope that tying him to a heavy and immovable chair so that he couldn't step forward and hug him.So, he just stood there and let his little bro got Drayan.

👇

The big bro returned, but why did he become a villain?