Ward 36 : Sell Me

"This business of love is one hell of a commerce of emotion. Tear bucks." - Aporva Kala

🍓🍓🍓

"I know I have no right to ask for help because I have never been a mother to you, a but your brother, he is in danger"

Mrs.Parsa appeared again in Drayan's life. And once a witch, always a witch. She visited Drayan to ask for help because the brother of Drayan committed the sinful act or the so-called fornication.

She pressured Leo to talk about Drayan's whereabouts, and the good son didn't talk until they couldn't solve the problem anymore. Leo was embarrassed to ask for help, and even though he didn't agree with his annem's plan, he couldn't convince her not to ask for help from his vulnerable sister. He knew Drayan was already carrying a heavy load of pain; he didn't want to make it heavier.

"What happened teyzi? How?"

Drayan still remembered the harsh treatment she endured from her wicked step-mom but in memory of her late baba, she still forgave the woman.

"He..he deflowered his classmate, what should I do? The girl comes from a big family, they will kill him" Frustrations, fear, and restlessness were visible on Mrs.Parsa's features. No mother would not feel terrified if she would find out that her son was digging his own grave. Mrs.Parsa presumed that this was the most painful truth she had to face in her entire life. Now she had realized if just Mr.Pura was alive, her son would not commit this kind of act.

"Perhaps we can do it in a good way, rather than a harsh way."

Drayan tried to propose a solution thinking that the problem was not a big issue, but she was wrong, this problem would bring havoc to her peaceful life.

After their last encounter, weeks had passed and Harix's shadow didn't appear anymore. She was happy that he let her free, but she was also sad because the man already gave up. She was always half-hearted with her decision.

"You are too innocent Drayan, deflowering their daughter is like staining their honor and pride, they will not calm down if they will know it" Mrs.Parsa explained the seriousness of the situation to her clueless stepdaughter.

"Then what shall we do? We need them to get married"

"Exactly, but where can I get the money? My salary is not even enough to feed my children 3 times a day"

"I" Drayan didn't know what to answer. She was incapable of offering financial support. She thought deeply, but no matter how she shoved her brain to mull over, she couldn't still think of a possible solution to the arising financial crisis.

"I know someone, Drayan, who can solve our problem?" Mrs. Parsa finally revealed her last card. This was her plan from the very start.

Drayan immediately took a hint on her auntie's plan.

"Teyzi? no" Drayan answered while shaking her head. For Drayan this was impossible. How could she return to that man? How could she do that? Wasn't her anguish so intense that it didn't show on her face? ? Did her Teyzi never think about her heart? Questions after questions flooded in Drayan's mind. She didn't know why the role of Mrs.Parsa in her story was still the villain until now, why she couldn't exist as a real mom? She didn't get on what sin she committed on her second mother for her to push back her stepdaughter to the world that she achingly left.

Mrs.Parsa had no idea that she exited her husband's world while leaving behind her heart.

"But we have no choice Drayan; your brother will be killed"

"You know we can't do that, I can't do it Teyzi, Harix is not my husband anymore, he has his own life now, A I can't..I just can't"

"That doctor is the only one who can save us"

"You are wrong Teyzi; Allah is the only one who can save us"

"I know, but maybe he is using Harix to save us"

"My noon break is over teyzi, I need to go back"

"Please help your brother"

"I love my brother Teyzi; I will pray for him, I am sorry"

Drayan wished that there was another way to help her brother. They separated after breaking each other's hearts, so it is impossible for her to go back and ask for her ex-husband's money. She treated him now as her ex-husband, since she already cut her connection with him.

_________

Drayan went home 30 minutes late. She didn't know that she had a visitor waiting for her.

"Drayan, my princess, someone is waiting for you"

"Annem? Who?" Drayan surprisingly asked.

"Selam, I am Clarissa, I am your brother's-"

"Oh salamu alaykum, sit down"
Drayan already knew who the girl was, she knew it had connection to their talk with her Teyzi

"I came here to ask for your help"

"Clarissa, I wish I could help"

"If they find out, they will marry me to another man and my son will never meet his real baba," Clarrissa narrated with her tears uncontrollably coming out.
Drayan was in pain just looking at the woman.

"Don't cry, we will find a way"

"Save us, help us, Drayan, the worst thing that can happen, my baba will be going to kill me"

Drayan didn't understand why this girl came to her. She was asking to be saved when even Drayan couldn't save herself. Drayan mentally thought that again Mrs.Parsa had something to do with it.

"NO! No, no father could do that"

"You don't know my baba, my baba will kill my man, and it is like killing me"

"Don't exaggerate, it didn't happen, yet, we have no power to see the future Clarissa"

"But this is reality, Drayan"

"No it isn't, as long as it is not happening, it isn't a reality yet. You are just worried, but worrying can do nothing, it will make you miserable, call to Allah"

"I am not a religious person"

"Who told you that he only favoured the religious one?"

"I am ashamed, I committed Zina"

"That shame you felt is a mercy from him, other people commit sins without feeling remorse, so you are still lucky to have that feeling"

"How can it be luck, when it is painful?"

"It is his way to clear your sin, we will make halal the haram you did, and we will purify it"

"How?"

"By marrying you"

"What about my family?"

"Believe me, just believe me, but for now, you need to go home, take care of your baby"

Drayan released a promise to Clarissa.But how would she do it? How she could solve Clarissa's problem? Would she ask for Pablo's help, or would she listen to her Teyzi's advice?