Bonus

Obito nervously gulped as he fiddled with his hands.

He was in the traditional Uchiha attire as both Uchiha and family members surrounded him from the front, staring at him intently with smiles of approval.

At first, the Uchihas weren't happy with Obito's plan, but all that convincing paid off as he saw...

Rin.

Rin Nohara, the love of his life, walking down the aisle with a beautiful dress that made her shine more than she naturally already did.

She was smiling and seemed equally as nervous as Obito as she walked in the middle of the people, with her father at her side to lead her to the groom.

Uchiha, civilians and others all came to Rin and Obito's wedding.

The whole village approved of their marriage, and even the Hokage and former Hokage attended to see the next Hokage marry his partner.

Obito had been the one to propose after a year or two of their relationship. Rin was in tears as she accepted, and Obito cried that day too.

And now, here they were, standing in front of each other as the whole village watched them.

This had always been in his dreams. First was to become Hokage, and the other... to marry the love of his life and partner, Rin.

They were both blushing like teenagers when the Uchiha, who was the one to ask them the question, finally spoke to them directly.

"Rin Nohara, will you take Obito Uchiha as your lawful husband?"

Rin looked at Obito directly in his eyes as she spoke the words, "I do."

The man then turned to Obito.

"Obito Uchiha, will you accept Rin Nohara to be your loving wife?"

Obito was swimming in nervous sweat but he managed to calm himself and smiled for everyone, and especially Rin to see.

"...I do."

Rin smiled at him warmly, the same one like all those years ago.

"...you may now kiss the bride."

All the guests were silent as he pulled back his lover's veil. They were both smiling as Obito leaned in, and touched her lips.

They both heated up immediately as the whole village erupted into cheers.

They pulled back, blushing madly like idiots again as they were now officially husband and wife.

The Uchiha clan were especially proud of how far the black sheep of the Uchiha came.

After that, they finally talked amongst themselves about the occasion as Obito and Rin were left to stare at each other in silence at the fact that they finally really were married, after all these years of dumb density of their crush in each other. Although Obito obviously knew that he loved her from the day she stood up for him and bandaged his wounds.

Kakashi approached them. "Congrats, you two."

Rin smiled. "Kakashi! You had time off?"

Kakashi smiled at them both through his mask, though his closed eye said it all. "I took some time off from missions just to rest for this day. You know me."

Obito smiled at him warmly, uncharacteristically of him to Kakashi.

"Kakashi... thank you. I appreciate it."

Kakashi nodded. Kushina ran up to them and squeezed Obito and Rin in a death hug.

"You two!! You're both finally married!! I just knew this day would come!! You've all grown so much!!" Kushina continued on and on as Minato congratulated them from the side.

"Congrats, you two." Kushina finally let go of the duo and Rin just laughed it off while Obito panted for air.

He acknowledged his sensei's congrats, though. "Th... Thank you, Sensei. I appreciate all of your words." he smiled at the blonde Namikaze.

Minato nodded.

Then, Obito felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Usually, the Uchiha wouldn't accept their kin marrying a non-Uchiha, but..."

Fugaku showed himself.

"As the future Hokage who made the clan avoid a Coup d'etat in the hidden leaf, I must say that I am proud of how far you've come, Obito."

Obito smiled at his clan head's words.

"Thank you, as well, Fugaku-sama." Fugaku gave him a nod of approval as he took his hand off Obito's shoulder.

Rin's parents hugged her tightly with tears in their eyes as Obito's grandma gave him a fond smile.

"You have truly come so far, Obito..." his grandma smiled at him, and he did the same. "Your mom and dad would be so proud."

"Thanks, grandma." she smiled and gave him a tight hug before leaving.

He then locked eyes with Rin again, who was now just thanking the visitors.

"Rin... I think this could go fine." he muttered.

Rin smiled, hearing what he said. "Hm? Of course."

"I'm just glad. I finally achieved my dreams..." she gave him another warm smile as she went to hug him again.

"Me too, Obito."

Obito smiled genuinely as tears flowed from his eyes.

"...yeah. I'm going to become Hokage, and I've finally made you... my Rin Uchiha."