The big question:Whats in the videos?

All of the students were slowly gathering in the gymnasium. They really did assemble this whole place into a theatre although I noticed something odd. There are 3 years each consisting of at least 140 students if you include expulsions, so in total there should be at least 420 seats and yet, there were over 500. Even if you include the 12 chairs for the teachers across all 3 homeroom levels there are still too many, some of them may just be spare chairs, but a school that organises everything to such a perfect extent shouldn't have a problem with broken or missing chairs.

I looked around and found kei similarly looking for me as well, I approached her, but I had to do it discreetly to make the other students think we were just classmates walking to each other by chance. As I walked up to her we started speaking.

"Hey Kiyotaka, what do you think is gonna be in the videos?" A reasonable question most students probably have on their minds.

"I don't really know, but Horikita assumed that it's about students, so it might be about me or just students in general" Kei was taken aback by my statement.

"K-Kiyotaka that could be bad what if they show 'that scene'," If she's referring to the cruise exam then that may very well be a problem, but she's gained enough of a reputation in the class to deal with this situation.

"You're right that may be a problem, but don't worry, no matter what happens I trust that you're good enough to handle it," Kei was blushing, but since most students were here we had to go to the teachers we could get our seat number.

I got in line and I noticed that horikita was in front of me, "Ayanokouji, what do you think could be shown on the videos?" As usual she got straight down to business. 

"That's not a way to say good morning," She was completely unfazed.

"Good morning, what do you think could be shown on the videos, do you think your actions may be shown?" Horikita said promptly.

"Anythings a possibility currently, but that's probably a big contender," I could've asked Chabashira to investigate the content of the videos, but she was completely non-existent after homeroom.

"I see. I guess you're right, but I'll do my best to back you up," I didn't really expect that coming from her mouth, but it was a surprise that I could deal with. I simply nodded and she did the same. A few minutes passed and eventually, I got to the front of the line.

Oh it's chabashira.

"Hi there Sensei, so do you know-" I was cut off by a cold glare as if to say "Not again, I can't answer that question again," I listened, took my seat number and I found my seat next to a familiar face.

"Kiyotaka! I didn't expect to sit next to you," Kei whispered after she saw me.

"I didn't expect this either, but I don't mind it," Kei blushed, but before she could respond a voice came from a speaker on the massive projector in the front of the room.

"Good, all of you are here."

Confusion was swept across the face of all the classmates since they expected a teacher to explain things and not a voice from a screen.

"Now then, I can have my fun."

Some students were confused, others were scared but the most notable reactions were intrigue and excitement from Ryuen and Sakayanagi

"You see I've been quite bored recently, so I thought I would cure it by doing this."

Most students were laughing at this clown show, they couldn't expect that some godlike being would mess with a school and a high school at that.

"Yes, yes, I know this is all very amusing, but what I will show you today will show you the minds and thoughts of your fellow students."

The laughs were getting even louder and honestly, I can see why. Imagine if a god said he was bored and wanted to mess with some high school students.

"You can laugh all you want. They'll stop soon anyway and I don't really care, after all, this is just a game to cure my boredom."

The students started to get more interested by the voices bold statement and the jeers and laughter turned into suspense.

"Now then, let us begin."

Author notes:
Finished the opening honestly a lot harder than I was expecting. I plan to take this slow and build on the events but I wont go so slow that it takes like 10 chapters for 1 volume if you have any suggestions or critiques for me I would I appreciate if you could share since this is my first fic and I'm not the best at grammar and punctuation. Updates will usually be at least once a week as I have school. With all that boring stuff out of the way lets begin with the bus scene.