What it means to be human

I've been trying to theorise what the next video is going to be shown. I'd guessed it would be in chronological order, but that's not the case because Kushida's nature hasn't been revealed yet. It isn't in order of importance either, as the video before my fight with Manabu would have been shown much later. There wasn't a logical way to predict what the next video would be so I can't protect myself to any questions that people have about me beforehand.

"It's a new day and a time for a new video. Wake up people,/"

The voice came back having an unusually cheerful voice. He seemed to be excited.

"The next 2 videos are some of my favourites. I won't spoil anything but just so you know it will be exciting. The second one will, the first one is much more entertaining to laugh at."

I don't really see how we were going to laugh at any of these videos unless it's me being socially inept. Is this voice a sadist?

With her brother gone, the night was silent once more. Horikita sat up against the wall, her head hanging low. Maybe I'd made things worse by getting involved. I was about to return to the dorms when Horikita called out to me.

"Did you hear everything? Or was it just a coincidence?"

"Oh. Uh, it was half coincidence, I'd say. I saw you when I bought some juice from the vending machine. I was kind of curious, so I followed you. However, I really didn't mean to meddle in your business."

Horikita fell silent once again.

"Your older brother is really strong. He doesn't lack ferocity."

"He's ranked fifth dan in karate and fourth dan in aikido."

"Shit that's amazing," said Sudo looking at Manabu with a look of awe.

"Is that good?" Wang asked.

(A/N what does ayanokouji call her? Does he call her wang or by her nickname 'mii-chan'?)

"Well, he's highly ranked in 2 different martial arts. Kiyotaka had some impressive dodges," said Yosuke with a smile. due to this, Wang shrunk in her seat and got fidgety.

"Hey, Hirata, why do you call Ayanokouji by his first name? Is he your friend or something?" asked Shinohara.

"Yes. He's one of my friends," said Yosuke with a smile that could rival Kushidas. 

Whew, he was really strong. If I hadn't pulled away, it would've ended badly for me.

"Oh God, just shut up. Be like what you were on the rooftop. You were so much more interesting. If he hit you with as much power as he could, I doubt it wouldn't even faze you," Ryuuen thought with a sour face.

"Now, I'm sure that horikita-senpai is strong, but Ayanokouji is on a level most people can't reach. I doubt it would hurt him that much let alone make him lose the fight," Analysed Sakayanagi.

"Phew, I'm glad he didn't get hurt. Horikita-senpai seems strong," thought Ichinose.

"You also practice martial arts, don't you, Ayanokouji-Kun? You must hold a dan rank."

"I told you, didn't I? Just piano and tea ceremony."

"You said calligraphy before."

"I...did calligraphy in addition to those, yes."

"Hey kohai, since you have such a high opinion of yourself. Can I ask why you were lying to someone like Horikita? I expected you to be a little more humble," Nagumo tried to get information out of me again.