Waterworks

Walking to school alone is a nice feeling.

Walking with a friend isn't bad either.

But... Walking with this guy isn't even close to the positive side of the spectrum.

"So, Ayanokouji. What do you think is going to be shown today?" Ryuuen nonchalantly asked.

He just saw me when I got off the elevator and started following me and I have to answer his questions? My luck truly is a miserable thing.

"I don't know," I said.

"What a boring answer. I think that the scene on the roof where only me and Karuizawa is there. It only makes sense after the previous video that was shown," Ryuuen explained while occasionally looking over at me in the eye.

He didn't seem to care about the implications of that video.

"You know, if it really is that, your reputation will be even lower than it was during the winter vacation."

I set Kei up to be destroyed by him, but I could only use Kei in the sense because of Ryuuen's methods. If Ryuuen wasn't the type to take pleasure in breaking people and making others submit to him then a different method would be in order. Although it isn't fair to say that I wouldn't use Kei in a different situation. At the time I would still set her up to be used in some way.

"Reputation? Feed it to a dog for all I care. I thought you knew me better than that, Ayanokouji," Ryuuen laughed.

"What a you like answer," I sighed.

It was like he was created by the devil himself to torment me, but finally, I was free after he went to his classroom.

We were taken to the gym as usual. There were a few minutes before the videos started.

"Kei, how are you doing?" I asked the blonde-haired girl next to me.

"Are you worried about me? I'm fine. People have already began looking at me differently, this is just icing on the cake. Besides, you should be more worried," Kei's thoughts seem to be completely collected and she exuded an aura of calmness.

"If you're really sure then I can't do anything about it," I sighed.

"2 videos today. Both are very long so try to keep focus."

The only thing I can think of is Ryuuen's and Kei's perspectives for the videos. Ryuuen's perspective is essential as it shows how everything is set up, and Kei's is also very important for obvious reasons. Koenji's confrontation with Ryuuen was also another possibility but that exchange didn't have much relevance.

In other words, it was created to show a quick succession of events from both perspectives.

"This concludes our homeroom session. A reminder to act appropriately as a student of this school over the winter vacation and to not go overboard. That will be all."

Sakagami's words are much appreciated no matter how meaningless they may be.

"Ryuuen, you made your debut!" Ishizaki grinned.

"What? Who cares about something like that?" Ryuuen was confused at Ishizaki's childish excitement.

"How can you focus on that right now?" Ibuki scoffed at Ishizaki's comment.

"What do yo- Oh, right. I guess I got carried away," Ishizaki looked remorseful and turned his attention back to the screen with a downcast expression.

I took out my phone.

The day for me to attack has finally come.

Today's the closing ceremony for our second semester. All classes will end in the morning and we'll be free from that point onwards.