Defective Human Being

"Now then, let's see some thoughts of a different person."

Many students were curious about whose thoughts they were going to witness, but I was just happy that my thoughts weren't being shown for once.

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave.

so my first guess was right and we were going to see Horikita's thoughts with Chabashira. If she is going to talk about my past I should be fine, but if my thoughts when me and Horikita are shown that may be a slight problem .

The students were instantly captivated by what chabashira had to say to Horikita

"I'm quite curious about what you are going to talk about," Nagumo grinned

Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms before her on the table.

"So. What methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their a complaint without a reason, would they?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

"Why couldn't you just tell her what you did?" Shinohara asked

"Our method was basically just forcing them to withdraw and if there were cameras or listening devices in there then it would be possible for the trial to be open again due to class C claiming that the withdrawal of the complaint was under unfair rules," Horikita explained

The class was starting to understand the negatives of such a plan

We'd fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner.

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?

"Why do you care about that?"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

"Now I'm curious why you would ask a question like that sensei," Sakayanagi directed her question to chabashira

"Well he was at the first trial and now he wasn't here and class C had magically withdrawn their complaint. Shouldn't it be kind of obvious?" She responded

"Yes you are right I asked an unnecessary question," Sakayanagi focused her attention back on the screen

Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why now.

"I don't want to admit this, but Ayanokouji-kun...might have something exceptional to him."

I surprised myself by saying this, which could be taken as an admission of defeat. However, our victory would not have been as decisive without him.

"I was right, wasn't I? Ayanokouji has been helping the class from behind the scenes this entire time," Matsushita thought.

"What did you mean?" Ike asked.

"How about we let her explain later? The videos barely started, y'know?" Sudo said.

He most likely has figured out my involvement and trying to shield Horikita from the relentless questioning at the end of this particular video.