Love Advice

It was a new day and we were put back into the gymnasium. The voice told us that this would be about some love advice, so I would assume this is with me, Ichinose and Chihiro.

"Alright, now that we're back I'll show you this video. You don't really need context as I'll show you the entire ordeal from beginning to end."

So we're gonna see me and Ichnose talk about the school as well.

"Tch. Why do we have to watch some boring shit like this? Where was the interesting stuff from the beginning?" Ryuuen complained and I had noticed that some other people surprisingly agreed with him. I guess they preferred my fights and strategies over some romantic advice.

"Ayanokouji, you seem to be quite amazing. Are you also a couples counsellor?" Hashimoto smirked.

"Nope. He's as dense as a rock," Kei thought.

"Nope. I refuse to believe that he's good at relationship stuff," Haruka answered.

"Well, let's see. Maybe he's been hiding his love guru techniques from the school all along," Hashimoto said and a few students chuckled at his joke.

On this campus, there are four dorms. Three of them are for the students; the students stay in the same dorm they were assigned to in their first year for all of high school. In other words, this dorm was used by last year's third-years. The last dorm is for the teachers, and for all the live-in employees that work at the shopping mall.

In other words, since all the first years were in the same building, it was inevitable that people from different classes would get to meet.

I locked eyes with a person who had been a complete stranger until now.

"Thank you very much."

The girl who said her thanks to the dorm manager noticed me and called out to me.

"Yahoo, Ayanokouji-Kun. Good morning. You're early."

Long, wavy hair and wide eyes. Chest straining the second button of her blazer. Her posture matches her personality, and what charms me is how cool she is, rather than her looks. It was class 1-B's Ichinose Honami.

"Quite the descriptive one, aren't we, Ayanokouji?" Amikura said.

"It's just a habit of mine."

This was probably one of the last times that my comments on a girl would be shown, but it doesn't help my current situation.

"I woke up earlier than I expected. What were you talking about with the manager?"

"A few people from my class wanted to make a request to the dorm. So, I gathered all the opinions and relayed them to the manager. Things like water usage and noise."

"You did?"

Usually, complaints or issues about the rooms were handled individually. I wonder why Ichinose collected their opinions.

"We offered to do it ourselves, but Ichinose refused and did it all on her own. She's seriously way too nice!" Amikura said.

"Seriously, it's no problem. I was happy to do it," Ichinose reassured her that she was happy doing it.

Ichinose was telling the truth. She's happy to help people and do nice things for others, but if she does everything for them, she won't be leading them, but rather, she'll be babying them. They would be completely reliant on her and have them conform to whatever thoughts she may have due to them blindly accepting whatever she says.