Introduction

This story is the third book to my three part series; The Promise Series

The first book is called; 'Promises That Won't Last- TMR- Gally Fic'

The second book is called; 'Promises In Mourning- TST- Gally Fic'

Both first and second book can be found on my profile and they are both completed. I recommend to read the other books before reading this one- it probably will make more sense.

And as I have mentioned both books previously... These Gally fics were written for a friend of mine and I have not written any sort of stories or books as such as these before. So, I apologize if it is horrible. I have not gotten a chance to edit this one either yet like the others, but I will be working on reading through and fixing mistakes all of the books. If the story line seems confusing or if you see any mistakes comment and let me know, I will try to fix it.

This book is mainly based off the occurring events of the maze runner movies (TMR, TST, TDC). I just find it easier to write based on the movies rather than the books. Also, my first book is about the events of TMR. The second book was based on TST, as this one will be based on the events of TDC.

That is all I have to say, so please do enjoy this.

Please vote and comment if you can, it will be greatly appreciated. I will even try to reply back to some comments.

ENJOY!

- Alex <3