Dreams

>>Sorin

**Trigger warning- Attempted rape**

The corridor seems really big for some reason. Like it was expanded or something. I looked around me as I walked in the carpeted place. Why is everything out of reach for me?

I walk past a mirror in the big hallway and stop.
Wait?
Why do I look like a kid? I look at my reflection more keenly. I do look like a kid! I touch my face as I panic.
It is me!

But why am I a kid? I looked like I’m about twelve- thirteen here?

Hmmm?
What’s this? I feel really burdened and there is an overwhelming amount of sorrow in me.

I clenched my chest as the sadness loomed over me.
Oh right.
My mother just died recently…

I began to walk in the empty hallway again. The candles were lit because it was late at night and the moon was shining quite brightly through the windows, enough that everything was visible to the eyes.

“Prince Sorin~” It was the voice of one of the nobles mother was acquainted with. I turned my head to see him standing at the end of the corridor, gesturing to me to come to him.

I tilted my head in confusion, why would he call me this late at night? Why was he even here? The funeral ended ages ago.
Father and Mother always told me not to follow strangers but he wasn’t really a stranger and we were on the palace grounds but still, for some reason I was bothered.

“Prince Sorin, come here, I have something to tell you.” He said again and I walked to him. I honestly don’t remember his name.

“Yes?” He was standing in the darkness.

“Your mother told us something we have to tell you.”

“We?” I tilted my head, “Tell me what?” Something from mother? What could it be?

“Come with me,” He grabbed my hand out of the blue and began to take me towards the staircase that led to storage space.
I didn’t like it though, I didn’t like how he held my hand or the fact that he did that at all.

“Let my hand go.” I demanded but that man only held it firmer, “Hey!” I began to panic. I was a prince, no one had ever done something like this to me and mother made sure no one had physical contact with me like this. So, this was very overwhelming.

My mind started racing and I wondered what was going to happen. I was strictly told that no one should be allowed to come in physical contact with me and so I began to struggle. Bad thoughts began to plague my mind and I tried my best to get out of his grip but it was impossible, so in the end I decided to scream.

Although unfortunately he realized what I was going to do before I got the chance and slapped my mouth shut.

Confusion.
There was so much confusion in me, I had no idea what to do and from there it didn't take him long to take me to the isolated storage where three other men were waiting for me.

Before I could even grasp what was going on they tied my mouth and tied my hands and feet together.

I struggled, threw my hands and feet in the air like I was punching and kicking but I was a child and my childlike strength was overcome by those huge men without any trouble.

The nobles laughed, “The Queen once talked about a secret no one could know when she was drunk out of her mind.” He grabbed my shirt, “She didn’t say what though but looked like the world would end if someone did find it out,” He began to tear it apart, “But after a lot of thinking,” He started laughing and so did the others.