Desire

>>Elayne

My action caught Kaan by surprise. When I crashed my lips onto his there was a second where he was utterly confused but then again, he couldn't resist me. Not me, not my pheromones.

He kissed me back, rougher than I was, he grabbed my back and pulled all my body right next to his. I felt it electrifying when my pelvis hit his, it was like a jolt of joy.

I slipped my tongue in, sucking his, once again leaving him surprised. He returned the gesture but it wasn't enough. It felt good, it made me feel powerful, like the hunger inside of me was being satisfied but the more I had him, the more I wanted. It felt like this was going to be endless.

Like I was too starved for him. I slipped my hands down to his neck, my fingers caressing his skin with our lips still on each other.

My body just kept burning more. The kiss wasn't enough, it was pleasurable but it wasn't enough. I pulled Kaan towards the bed and forced him down on the mattress with me. Then I slipped my hands on his shirt. It was in the way and it has to be removed. It being still on him felt like a crime.

I couldn't stop. My body was screaming for this. I wanted him so much I couldn't bear it. I was throbbing for him, I needed him inside me.

All of the sudden he grabbed my hands and pulled away, "What are you doing?" What does he mean by that? Am I not obvious enough?? He glanced at the baby, "Rion's asleep right there!"

Oh! He was worried about that. I pulled my hands away from him and wrapped them around his neck, "Don't mind him." I pulled him back in for having his lips away from mine felt like a sin.

"No!" He moved away again, "What if he wakes up!"

This annoyed me. How dare he think about something else when we're having our own private time?!

I grabbed his shirt and yanked it open, making all the buttons pop and fly away. I get that I was being aggressive and it's not like me but the way I'm burning for him isn't like me either.

My actions yet again left Kaan startled and puzzled and while he processed what happened to his shirt, I took the opportunity to turn our positions around so now I was on top of him and he was on his back on the bed, "Listen to me," I slid my hands around on his bare torso, "He just fell asleep and he won't wake up for hours now." I sat right on top of his pelvis and began to unbutton his pants.

"Sori- Elayne!" He grabbed my waist a little roughly but I loved it yet at the same time I was disappointed there were clothes in the way and he hadn't touched my skin. I had only unbuttoned his pants when I let them go and frantically took my clothes off. First my shirt, then my pants. I threw them on the floor as I felt my skin shiver.

Kaan had his eyes on me. It was embarrassing but felt exhilarating at the same time. When I was only in my underwear I looked back at him. His gaze was stuck on me, his hands now on my bare skin that felt so good.

He kept staring at me but didn't make a move, so I did. I moved my hips in a circular motion right on top of his crotch

That made him wince, a pleasure filled light groan escaped his lips and his grip on my waist increased. I felt his nails sink into my skin, sending jolts of joy in my body.

Ah! Yes~

I bit my lower lip as I looked at him with hunger. He looked back at me with lust. He was now high on my pheromones and had completely forgotten about his previous concerns.

Now I knew I was going to get what I wanted.

I helped him remove his pants and let ourselves be consumed by desire.