The brother knows

>>Sorin

I paced around in my room panicking, I was at a loss of ideas and was unsure about what to do.
I wracked my brain trying to remember how the demons even found out that Kaan was in the dungeon of the palace? If you look at it logically, no one should be able to tell, the dungeons are deep below the ground level and only a few people knew about Kaan’s imprisonment here. Out of those people, Enri’s whole platoon died, Cedric is dead too, so out of the originals, only Enri is alive…

I stood still and shook my head.

I know Enri didn’t leak the information. He may be a little hot headed but he isn’t an idiot.

I sighed.

Now, the only possibility I can think of is that Cedric must have told someone else. So, it should be someone from the noble section right? Someone close to Cedric.

I frowned.

But who? Who would leak this information and risk war? You would have to hate the whole country to plunge into war or something like that- Oh!

It didn’t take a genius to figure something like that out.

It wasn’t about the country, it was about me. Whoever is going to leak the info about the Demon Lord most likely hates me alot… The information was leaked to get me in trouble because I was the king but whoever that idiot was didn’t think far…

Shit…
I sat down on the floor crossed legged and crossed my arms over my chest as well.

Well, I sure am fucked.
Because it could be anyone now. The whole nobility hates me…

I slowly slumped on the floor and laid down in depression in the same position I was in as I cursed my fate.
Damn it!

This piece of information didn’t help at all!

I closed my eyes and fried my brain a bit more!
Think!! Think!! Try to remember!
What else was there in the novel! Any piece of information will help!! It was a big novel and this is only the beginning of it!

I know there was a mention of a place where the info was leaked, but where was it!? I frowned some more as I placed more pressure on my head.

I unfolded my arms and began to whack my head for answers!

Think Sorin! Think!! You’re not an idiot! Not the brightest out there but definitely not an idiot! Where was the information leaked!
There was a meeting point!

Where!!!??

I began to grind my skull with my fists when I heard the door open and Leroy entered the room, “Sorin, I’m going to get the girls from a brothel-” He paused when he looked at me but his words lit up my brain, “What are you-” I cut his words as I sat up with a jump.

“Yes!!” I looked at him while my forehead was red from all the grinding, “A brothel!” Right, I remember now, the information was relayed to the demons in disguise in a brothel. It happens right before Sorin’s coronation party where there is a grand event at the brothel too.

Leroy tilted his head, “Okay then.” He nodded and I froze. Wait, was he asking me something? “I’ll have everything prepared.” He said and I just wondered what he was talking about, “But why is it-” He folded his arms as he glared at me, “You’re regressing back to all of your childish habits?”

I pursed my lips into a straight line and looked at me, “Sorry?” I didn’t even know what I was talking about or what he was asking but I still apologized.

Leroy sighed, “This might be because of your memory.” He massaged his temples, “Any luck yet?”

A pang of guilt hit my heart and I stood up with a heavy heart.
I looked at Leroy with a guilty face and shook my head. After all, what else could I do? I had to lie to him.