Allure

>>Leroy

“Where did they go?” I tapped my fingers on the table as I waited for Sorin and Leonidas in the sitting area of the third palace floor. It was going to be midnight soon but they still hadn’t come back.

Tomorrow is Sorin’s coronation party. What if something happens to her?

I stood up from my seat and began to pace around while Enri whistled while he sat on a chair near the window as his gaze followed me around.

“Calm down.” He said, “They’re not little kids.” He seemed a little relaxed yet a little annoyed.

“I know they’re not little kids.” I stood still and glared at him, “But something is bothering me alot…” I licked my dry lips, “I feel like something is wrong.” The feeling of dread had begun to eat me up and I couldn’t help but pace around again.

Enri took a deep breath and let out a loud exhale, “I sure hope they’re not getting laid though.” He frowned.

His words made me pause, “Laid?” I was confused, “Why would they get laid?’ I looked at him in doubt.

He shrugged, “Just saying, they’re young.” He pouted his lips as he rocked his chair back and forth.

“So?” I had my arms folded.

“Come on man!” He looked at me unamused, “Two young people in a brothel on an event night! Things can go wrong.” He seemed a little annoyed, “Though I don’t want it to go wrong.” He whispered.

“Wait!” I felt my heart shake, “They went to a brothel?”

Enri froze, then sat straight up, “You…” He felt like a criminal who got caught, “Didn’t know?” He stood up and I knew he was planning to slip away, “Sorin didn’t tell you that?”

I went ahead and grabbed his shoulders before he could flee, “You better not be lying!” I was angry.

He was surprised, “Relax!” He grabbed my hands and got them off of his shoulders., “They’re not kids!”

“No Enri!!” I frowned and then began to bite my thumb nail, “You don’t understand.” I turned towards the window, “Oh no…”

“Leroy…” He got a little concerned, “Are you okay?” He tried to look at my face, “What is this about?”

“...” I didn’t answer him, my thoughts had begun to pile up on top of each other and the feeling of anxiety and foreboding had begun to take over me.

Damn it!!
I looked at the end of the hallway!

I have to go find her!! The smell of a prostitution house is bad for people like us!!
This is an emergency!!!!

>>Leonidas

I’ve used up a lot of my magic to look around the place using my invisibility spell but I couldn’t find anything. I was going to find Sorin on the top customer floor to see if she got any luck when she ran past me suddenly looking a little strange. At first I was confused but then I went after her and took her to a room to calm her down.

She seemed a bit out of it but I wasn’t expecting something like this to happen. She threw me on the bed and came on top of me.

“Sorin….” I looked at her in horror. She was swaying like she was drunk, “What’s wrong?” There was a very sweet scent coming from her. A smell so sweet, it was enticing me, “Sorin!” I wanted to get off the bed but she suddenly grabbed my shoulders.

“Leon~” She hummed my name, making me freeze but it was oddly hypnotizing. I looked at her, at what she was wearing and I have to say, it was very seductive.

A piece of art.
So alluring, it corrupted my mind almost immediately.

So captivating,
I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

“Sorin…” I noticed something, “There’s a tail…” I noticed a slim tail sway behind her with a heart shaped edge.

What is this?!

Sorin moved closer and sat on top of my pelvis, “Sorin!” I looked at her face and noticed something, “W-w-why are there pink heart shaped outlines in your eyes?” They were glowing, as if possessing her.

What is this? What is happening? I looked back at the tail and noticed it belonged to her. The sweet ecstatic scent coming from her was now making me dizzy. There was a pair of small black horns barely visible from her hair.

Oh Shit…

Things didn’t make much sense but all I was seeing was pointing to only one thing.

“Waitt,” Sorin got closer to my face, “You’re part demon?” The realization came to me very fast, “How co-” But that’s all I got to say before she planted her lips on mine. It left me baffled and stiff. I don’t know what it was, but kissing her was making my mind melt into pleasure.

For a moment I wasn’t sure what to do, I just wanted to give in and let myself drown into what I was being offered,  then I came to my senses when I felt her hands go under my shirt and caress my skin. The way she moved them gave me shivers down my whole body.

“Oh God!” Then she slowly moved over my pelvis, “Sorin stop!!” I moved my mouth away from her and grabbed her hands to push her off me. I managed to get her off in a sweep and bring her under me as I breathed heavily.

Oh shit!

I looked down at my groin

It was up!

Hell!! I looked back at her while she stared back seductively.

I gulped, then tied her hands up above her head with my hands and stared down at her with heavy breaths, “You’re not yourself.” I said, “We have to get out of here.” I looked at the window, “We already got what we came here for.” I looked back at her, “Okay?”

“...” She didn’t reply. She just kept staring at me and for some reason, I couldn’t look away. A few moments of staring into her lust filled eyes I noticed that I was losing my strength.

Oh no…

I have to get us out of here!!

I raised my head to look around when I felt a pleasurable feeling down there that made me groan.
Sorin used her foot to rub me, “God!” I grabbed her foot with one hand and pulled it back, “Hell!!” But because I let go of her right hand, she used that to grab the back of my neck and pull me in for another kiss.

Her tongue swirled inside me and I felt myself lose my conscious thinking and strength.

Shit!
Shit!

What is even happening!!

With the last bit of what was left of me, I jumped away from her but I couldn’t even manage to get off the bed before I fell.

My mind was buzzing. My body was hot and it wanted release.

Damnit.
Isn’t this something only a succubus is capable of???

I looked at the half demon climbing on me.
Does this mean she’s part succubus?

I looked at her tail and her eyes again, plus that seductive scent.

Oh shit.

She is one…