Peace

>>Elayne

"Say," I asked as Kaan and I made our way to Tia's place, "How come you got the idea of asking The Oracle?" He was wearing his hood and a mask as well so no one would see or recognize him.

It honestly never crossed my mind but now that I think about it. This was really smart.

"Well," He folded his arms, "The story you told me kept replaying in mind and besides you, the Oracle was involved. And Oracles are quite knowledgeable so I took my chances."

"But the one who was with me is dead." This is why it never occurred to me to go to find the new one.

"This was just a hunch but if the previous one knew she was going to die, I guessed that she might have told and prepared her successor for everything."

"I see..." Tia's place was now within sight, "Did you ask Leonidas for help?"

"Yes,"

"How is he?"

"He's doing good." I smiled, "He seemed happy." That's nice

"Did you meet Enri?"

"I did," He replied, "He escorted the Oracle to the borders where I joined her."

"I see," I nodded, "And how was he?"

"Can't say..." We reached the entrance door to Tia's tea shop, "He seemed fine but we didn't exchange any words at all."

"Oh?" I looked at Kaan in curiosity, "Enri isn't the type not to say anything at all though."

He shrugged, "There's a rumor about him. They say he's changed quite a lot." I frowned but then again I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

We entered the tea shop where a few customers were already seated. Tia was standing behind the reception counter while she was playing with my son who was sitting on the counter top.

The bell chimed when we entered the place and Tia noticed us immediately. She waved at me to come over but right at that moment Rion's Wings perked up and he shot his head towards us.

To be exact, he was looking towards Kaan, his father. I guess he immediately recognized his energy and was excited.

"Dada!!" He stood up and ran towards the end of the counter where he jumped from. His action caught both of us by surprise and we panicked as we ran to catch him. Luckily Kaan was quick to respond and caught him right on time while I just felt my soul leave my body and ended up lazily crashing on the counter.

Shit... I need more exercise...

"Are you alright?" Kaan asked as he helped me with his spare hand.

"I'm fine," I looked at Rion who pouted and looked away like he usually does nowadays. Kaan noticed his action and raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yea..." I laughed nervously but I was very hurt inside, "He's been mad at me this whole time. Ever since we came back he's been like this."

"Really?" He was a little surprised at that but seeing Rion made him very happy. Rion was all over him and he got busy with that.

I sighed and walked to Tia while Rion stuck to Kaan happily. He hugged his father and even kissed his cheek making Kaan chuckle.

I sighed as I watched them while I went behind the counter, "Your skin's glowing." Tia talked in a playful tone and I finally looked at her. She was staring at me like I was some sort of exotic pig.

"Well~ What can I say," I smiled back at her and glanced at my family again.

Rion was still acting like a little brat. The moment he saw his father he jumped into his arms but refused to accept my existence.