Gasps

>>Enri

The sound of cheering and hooting was very annoying. It was coming on and off from the mouths of my soldiers.
I stood at the center with my arms folded while my knights circled around me and danced their silly dances which was pissing me off.

I knew this would happen the moment I spit those words out back in the dress shop.

“The captain has finally fallen for someone!!” The knights of my squads were cheering and drinking, arm in arm like it was some sort of celebration but the reality was that they were making fun of me.

“Not only that!” I looked at the owner of the voice, “The girl hasn’t reciprocated his feelings!” Nana voiced her thoughts out and I glared at her.

Shit!!
They all laughed.
This is so humiliating!

“Captain!” The guards all looked at me, “Don’t worry~” He swooped his hand in the air, “We’ll all help you out.” They grinned from ear to ear.

They were all having the time of their lives.

“How can any of you help out when the captain won’t even let you see her.” Lilia smirked, “He won’t let anyone see her!”

There was a unified, “Oooo~” sound where they all looked at each other mischievously
.
“Why?” One of the knights said, “Is she that beautiful?” They all looked at me but I didn’t budge.

“Captain!!” Why are they so persistent about this, “Tell us! Come on! She must be a beauty if you actually fell for her.” I saw a bunch of toothy grins who were feeding on my misery.

I paused and still thought about it though. Beautiful? A beauty?, “No…” I answered and my answer made everyone freeze as I pictured sorin in my mind again, “She’s cute…” The amount of gasps that I heard in that second were beyond countless.

What the hell?
I looked at them bewildered.

What is with that reaction?

“I know!” Nana stepped forward, “Captain likes big boobs!” She made a groping gesture in front of her chest, “I know she must have humungous boobs!” Everyone cheered and agreed with her words, “Right?” She pointed at me and I looked away.

Whaaat thhhee heeellll?!!!
Her accusation left my mouth open. Not because she was assuming but because she was right. I’ve always had affairs with that specific type. So what’s wrong with that? I like the feeling in my hands.

Rose ran up to me and grabbed my shirt, “Captain !! You have to answer!!” I looked at her with an annoyed expression.

“No…” I clicked my tongue and closed my eyes in dismay, “She’s an A cup..” And once again there were loud infinite gasps that left me speechless.

Everyone seemed shocked for some reason.

“Then… she must have a great personality.” Narn, my second in command, said as he stepped forward, “Right captain?”

I awkwardly looked at him and then looked away. Then scoffed, “Nice personality?” I was mostly thinking to myself. That was not the case for the most part but well she does seem a little different, “Well, I guess she’s trying to be better.”

Another wave of unbelievable gasps that made me close my eyes and sigh.

“Oh my God…” Narn stepped back in disbelief while all the other knights kept blinking their eyes as if they were malfunctioning.

“Captain…” Lilia placed her hand on my shoulder, “You really are in love.” She placed her other hand over her mouth, “My God…” She then looked at the other knights, “Guys, it’s really happened.” I rolled my eyes.