ch 17

The sky was completely dark, but the corner of the Tianhe tribe was very lively. A group of orcs and Asian beasts surrounded Aai's family of three. A Si, who lived with Ai, was the first to reach out and touched Amei's. After looking at his forehead and face, he exclaimed: "Really, Amei's face was so hot two days ago, but now it's not at all hot!"

    Hearing Ah Si's words, the other orcs and beasts became even more excited. They all stretched out their hands to touch A Mei, and exclaimed when they found that A Mei's hands and face were not hot at all, and Hu, who was next to him, said loudly, "The doctor said, A Mei is hot because she went to the river to play with water, after she came out and didn't wipe the water, that's why she got sick. The doctor also said that Amei's sickness called fever, which is the most common illness in children. Children who are sick can get better as long as they take the medicine prepared by the doctor! Amei is fine after taking the medicine from the doctor, it will get better!"

    Hearing Hu's words, many people suddenly realized: "So it is, so it is because of playing with water!"

    Others said: "The doctor is so powerful! Even fever can be cured, In the future, the children in the tribe will not die when they get hot!"

    Someone suddenly shouted after the crowd: "I don't believe it!"

    After speaking, he squeezed out of the crowd and quickly touched Amei, Aai thought He couldn't stop it, but Asin, who successfully touched Amei, was stunned. He thought it was someone else who was lying, but now that he touched it with his own hands, Amei's face was really not hot anymore!

    One of the Asian beasts said, "Asin, believe it this time, the doctor is really good, he—" Before he

    could finish speaking, Asin raised his head in a daze and said loudly, "Who said that Amei is just that? Healed? No one saw it. They wanted me to say that Amei got better on her own! And Aye and Hei also got better after they were exorcised by the witch! They got better because of the witch. They got better because of the witches!"

    Someone said, "Where's Lie?"

    Asin said loudly, "It's not just straightening the broken leg, who wouldn't do such a thing? What's so difficult? And I don't know if Lie's legs will be good!"

    Everyone: "..."

    If they have been to China, they know that people like Asin are generally called gangsters.

    It has been almost half a month since Guliu arrived in the Tianhe tribe. Although lie's legs have not fully recovered, he can walk slowly in the tribe, which makes the people of the Tianhe tribe trust Guliu. It went deeper, and with Hei, who was getting better and better, and Amei, whose fever subsided after drinking the medicine, Gu stayed in the Tianhe Tribe as a preliminary firm.

    In the past few days, several orcs have also come to see him, all of which are their children who have a cold and cough. There was a sudden heavy rain two days ago, and the temperature dropped sharply. The little Asian beasts and little orcs who are still young may catch a cold.

    Gu Liu also boiled ginger soup and told the other orcs that anyone who felt cold or uncomfortable should come and drink a bowl of ginger soup. His life value increased a lot, but the bulk of it was for a few children. To cure a cold, after those orcs, Asian beasts, and children who had a slight cold drank the ginger soup, one person only increased their health by 50 points. The explanation for this system is that these people have very mild symptoms.

    Gu Liu: "..." I have to say, I feel more and more that this system is pitted.

    On this day, the clouds disappeared and the sun jumped out of the horizon. The people of the tribe gathered in the open space again. Dozens of orcs stood in the center of the open space. The meat they hunted last time had been eaten, and it was time for them to go out hunting.