ch 60

Sharp teeth looked at the front coldly, where a huge fox shouted: "Sharp teeth, you stole our witch, now return our witch to us immediately!" Bringing

    back the news from sharp claws, to It has only been a few minutes since the entire Tiger Tribe came out of the nest. Now they are on the route of the Red Fox Tribe orc attack. When they heard the request of the leader of the Red Fox Tribe, Sharp Fang twitched his mouth and claws beside him. Angrily said: "Should you give it back to them? Their red fox tribe's face is really big!"

    Li Ya glanced at him, got up and said to the red fox: "Yan, the witch of your tribe is indeed in our tribe, We're just asking him to help, since you've come to pick him up, we'll bring him over to you."

    Sharp Claw exclaimed: "Brother! They all broke into our territory, just return them like this, we Does the Tiger Tribe still have deterrent power?!"

    Sharp teeth whispered: "Sharp claws, the deterrent power is not reflected in these places, and it is true that we robbed their witches, the most important thing is the sharp claws, their witches are right We are useless."

    He raised his voice and said to the red fox: "Yan, we will send someone to bring your witches out!"

    Opposite them, they were originally aggressive, thinking that there would be a fierce battle no matter what, after all, the tigers The Horde took their witches more than once, didn't they? In the end, I never expected that a random shout would turn out to be this result...

    What did the leader of the Tiger Tribe say?

    Send the witch to them...

    how is it possible? !

    The red fox orc Le's face was full of astonishment, and he asked, "Boss, is it really the Tiger Tribe opposite us? Can they return the witch to us so easily?!"

    They didn't come to grab it a few times before Wu, which time is not a hard fight, these tiger tribe orcs are strong and powerful, even the beast shape is several times larger than them, they are not the opponents of the tiger tribe orcs at all, even if two or three red foxes It is also quite difficult for the orcs to fight a tiger tribe orcs. This time they are all ready to fight hard, and this is the end?

    Not only was he shocked, but which of the red fox orcs present did not feel puzzled? They have fought against each other several times, and they all know the Tiger Tribe's obsession with Wu, how can they return it to them so easily? Their tribe doesn't need witches anymore?

    The leader Yan was also at a loss and couldn't see what was going on, so he had to say, "Don't worry about them, we'll just follow the plan."

    After that, he said loudly, "Li Ya, you have robbed us so many times. , you will be so kind?"

    Sharp teeth: "Are you kind, we will know when we bring your witches?"

    Yan gritted his teeth and said happily, "Leader, you can't let them go back to the tribe!"

    Yan Yi carried it. Holding his hands, he shouted, "Crush!"

    So dozens of red foxes jumped out and went straight to the orcs of the Tiger Tribe. The sharp claws shouted in surprise: "Fuck! These foxes are crazy! They all said they would kill them. The witch of the tiger has returned, do you still want to fight? See if I won’t fight you all over the place!”

    The orcs of the Tiger Tribe did not intend to fight with the Red Fox tribe, but since the other party has already called, let’s fight !

    Hundreds of orcs from the first two tribes were roaring and screaming, and the orcs from the Tianhe tribe in the tiger tribe were also attacked. Dozens of red fox orcs appeared out of nowhere, and they rushed up without saying a word. The people of Tianhe Tribe were beaten suddenly, but they stabilized, and immediately launched a counterattack.