ch 33

"A Shui, the sun is so big now, where are you going?" A petite female Asian animal walked out of the  cave

    . She turned to the Asian animal behind her and said, "I want to go to the doctor, I want to build a house!"

Ya Beast's eyes widened: "Build a house? A Shui, are you stupid? What's so good about living in that small house? It's great that we live in a cave now, the cave is so spacious, why do you spend so much effort? Ah Shui didn't speak ,

    she turned around and walked out, the Ya Beast in the cave pouted and said, "What a fool!"

    The Ya Beast next to him sighed: "A Shui was terrified last night, someone saw her this morning. When I came out of the doctor's house, I heard that the opening of the house was blocked at night, and nothing could get in, so Ah Shui wanted to build a house." On the

    other side, Gu Liu took Ah Shui to Shanhe . Tan these people, they have experience, heard that Ah Shui is willing to give them some food as a reward, naturally they are willing to build a house for Ah Shui.

    So the second house in the tribe was built. This time it was faster. It took less than half a month. To build a house, around Gu Liu's house, there are more houses in the tribe.

    "Amu, my stomach hurts." Deep in the dark cave, a little orc clutched his stomach and said in pain.

    Beside him, a male Asian beast patted his bulging belly, took out a yellow fruit, and said to the little orc: "Yan, eat quickly, it won't hurt after eating." The

    little orc shook his head, "Amu , I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat." The

    male Asian beast said solemnly: "Yan, be obedient, you are too thin, you need to eat more!"

    Finally, the little orc took the fruit and ate it painfully. After finishing the fruit, he still clutched his stomach and cried out in pain.

    An Asian animal not far from the two saw the little orc looking like this, and frowned unbearably and said, "Ashi, Yan's stomach is always hurting, I think you should take him to the doctor!"

    "Amao, you don't understand, I can't take Ashi to the doctor."

    The female Asian animal named Amao looked at Ashi puzzled: "Why? Don't you believe in medicine, Ashi? The doctor saved our whole life. Tribe!"

    Ashi turned his face sideways, lowered his head and said, "Of course I believe in doctors, doctors can make sick people better, but my Yan is not sick, it is useless to take him to a doctor.

    " But Yan is in such pain, and he has been suffering from stomach ache every day these few days. Didn't you see that Yan was already very thin? He is obviously a little orc, but he is much thinner than other little orcs. Maybe..."

    "No!" The male Asian beast suddenly raised his voice, and he said excitedly: "You don't understand anything, Ah Mao, go first, I don't blame you."

    Hearing this sentence The female Asian animal A Mao was so angry that she said, "Okay, okay! I don't care about you!" The

    female Asian animal was so angry that the little orc hummed and said in pain: "Amu, please help me, I My stomach hurts too much!"     "

    Yan, Eminem helps you rub your stomach, you're good, as long as you endure it."     It is still unknown how the joining of the Giant Bear Tribe will affect the adults of the Tianhe Tribe. But for the little orcs and the little Asian beasts of the Tianhe tribe, this is a great thing!     Xia Fei quickly ran out of the house, yes, his Eminem asked the orcs in the tribe to help them build the house, since the house was built, Xia and Eminem have been living in the house, Xia no longer need to listen to some With the sound of the beast grinding his teeth and snoring, he is no longer afraid of those hateful insects biting him, and his Eminem does not have to worry about being bitten by a snake after falling asleep at night.     From Xia's point of view, the house built by the doctor is too good, and the wife of the doctor is too good!     He quickly ran past the orcs who were still building houses. Xia couldn't help but snickered. At first, these people said that the doctor's house was not good. As a result, it rained a few times, and after a few people slept at night and found a snake , didn't they all start building houses?