ch 113

"Lord Tutian, you are... Could it be that the temple has sent you out to inspect again?"

    Outside the gate of the Tianhe tribe, Gu Liu saw the people in the temple who came this time. When he heard the news, he thought it was the temple. The call came, but later heard that there were only a few dozen people coming this time, Gu Liu breathed a sigh of relief, in any case he did not want to see a war.

    After another day, someone said that the people from the temple had come outside the door. It seemed that it was the great witch who came to the tribe last time. Gu Liu and Jiao got up and went to the gate of the Tianhe tribe to greet them, their faces still not torn. The superficial effort still needs to be done.

    Sure enough, seeing the two of them come out to greet them, this great witch named Tutian showed a satisfied look on his face. He said to Gu Liu, "It's not an inspection, but the luck of your Tianhe tribe, a great good thing!"

    Gu Liu and Jiao looked at each other: "???" What a great thing? Temple down?     Tutian

    couldn't wait to say: "The High Priest has decided to observe your tribe. If the conditions are met, you are the super-large tribe under the temple, second only to the Silvermoon tribe!"

, I complimented your tribe in front of the high priest, and only then did the high priest make the decision. How about it? Are you surprised? Are you surprised? Are you happy?"

    Gu Liu and Jiao: "..." There are surprises but no surprises, really surprises, happy... ah!

    In their hearts, they were about to scold Tu Tian for Cheng Xiang, but the expressions on the two of them were three-point surprise, three-point happiness and four-point gratitude (Gu Liu: With such a complicated expression, his face is going to cramp!), Gu Liu is right Tutian said: "Oh, this is really (to die)! Lord Tutian, thank you so much, please come in, let us recruit and treat you well!"

    Tutian didn't realize that he was there, he only felt that this tribe's As expected, the leader and the doctor are all orcs and sub-beasts of the small tribe. control.

    He said, "Take us in."

    We?

    Gu Liu looked at him suspiciously, and Tutian just remembered and said: "Look at me, I almost forgot."

    He turned around and pointed to a sub-beast beside him that was much shorter than him and said, "This is also the great witch of the temple, Ah Wu Dawu is also one of the people who decides whether your Tianhe tribe can become a tribe under the temple this time."

    Afu Dawu next to him looked at Gu Liuhe and nodded, and then there was no more, as if he felt that Gu Liuhe Horn was not fit to speak to him.

    Gu Liu and Jiao: "..." OK.

    Greeting a group of people to enter and walk to the market, Tutian couldn't help but say: "Doctor, but I haven't seen each other for nearly two years, your Tianhe tribe seems to be bigger."

    Gu Liu bowed his head and smiled honestly: "This is all It was only after you came here last time, Dawu, that we attracted the orcs and sub-beasts of other tribes to our tribe."

    Hearing these words, the folds on Tutian's face deepened a bit, even if he knew that these words might be a bit watery, he still loves them. Listen, the doctor of this tribe is really the most winking and obedient sub-beast he has ever seen. He really did not recommend the Tianhe tribe in front of the high priest!

    Nearly a year ago, he returned to the temple and heard about the Tianxing tribe's rebellion against the temple. At that time, he had the idea of ​​letting the Tianhe tribe replace the Tianxing tribe. After all, the Tianxing tribe was still there, especially the right priest. Things can only be kept in mind.