ch 51

"Father, Father, wake up!"

    "Father, don't you want me and Eminem?" On the

    green grassland, under the lush tree, a little Asian beast and an adult Asian beast hugged the unconscious orc Calling loudly, a few hundred meters away from them, a group of people looked at them sadly.

    Standing at the forefront was a tall and thin orc. He was the leader of the tribe. He said sadly: "Aman, come back with the little Asian beast, Hui him... can't do it.

    " Ya Beast turned a deaf ear, and stayed motionless next to the unconscious Ya Beast. An orc next to the leader said, "Leader, why don't we take the ashes to other tribes again. I heard that there are witches from the Tao tribe. The most powerful, maybe there are witches from the Tao tribe who can expel the evil spirits from Hui!" The

    leader said nothing, he turned his back to the crowd, and said bitterly: "Bai, our tribe is too small, there are no witches, we I don't even have the qualifications to enter the pottery tribe..."

    The orc named Bai lowered his eyes sadly, then raised his eyes and asked, "What about the other tribes?"

    A sub-beast urn next to him said in a loud voice, "We have already taken the ashes to the urn. In the Xi tribe, Wu expelled evil spirits for him, but it was of no use. In order for Wu to banish evil spirits, we took out all the Cuckoo beasts we finally caught."

    "We originally hunted another cuckoo yesterday . Gugu, but the light is not good either, the Gugu beast gave the light and asked the leopards and the others to take the light to the Youxi tribe to find the witch, and now there is no food left to ask the witches from other tribes for help."

    The whole tribe said Bowing his head, someone whispered: "When will our tribe have a witch?"

    No one answered, the leader of the tribe standing at the front closed his eyes, witch? How could it be possible for a tribe with only a few dozen members, not even a small tribe, to have witches? They are tribes abandoned by the temple.

    At this moment, an orc suddenly said: "Boss, someone is coming!"

    A group of people the size of ants was walking towards them in the distance. When they were close, the orc exclaimed in surprise: "The floating tribe! It is the floating tribe!

    " What are they doing in summer?"

    Just when the tribe was at a loss, Aman said to Gu Liu in the group of people walking towards them, "Doctor, the Long-Ear tribe is ahead, and their tribe is very Small, there are only a few dozen people, there are no witches in the tribe, and they are not qualified to join the pottery tribe. In the past, we relied on our Hei Niu tribe to exchange salt and other things for them."

    Gu Liu nodded, he looked up and saw no There was an orc lying faintly under the tree in the distance. He said, "Something seems to have happened to their tribe, and there seems to be someone under the tree."

    Aman said, "I know that the tree is the sacred tree of their tribe. People who are haunted by evil spirits will be placed under that tree, and they say that if the divine tree has spirits, it will bless the people under the tree."

    Gu Liu: "..."

    He said, "Let's go quickly, Go and take a look."

    Aman: "Doctor, your heart is so good!"

    Gu Liu could only show an embarrassed but polite smile, not because he had a good heart, but because he still had 500 HP left. Now, there are still five days to live. If he misses the tribe in front of him, it is estimated that he will die if he can't reach the next tribe.