ch 65

"Ho, the hunting team is making trouble!"

    Ho was helping to build the city wall. Hearing this, he put down the blue brick in his hand and frowned: "What's the matter? Didn't they just come back from hunting yesterday, let them have a good time today. Do you have a rest?"

    As one of the deputy leaders of the tribe, Ho is now in charge of hunting related matters in the tribe. Now that winter is approaching, he leads the tribe's hunting team to various places to hunt triceratops and long-necked beasts. The scale of the hunting team was unprecedented, and the number of triceratops and long-necked beasts hunted reached dozens.

    Because of the rich harvest and the fact that many orcs in the hunting team were injured, Roar arranged for them to rest for a few days after returning. This is only the second day. The wounds of the injured people are not scabbed. What are they making trouble?

    The orc who came to report the news was also an orc from the bear clan. He said, "Hey, you'll know when you go and see it with me."

    ... In

    an extremely large house of the Tianhe tribe, this is not the place where anyone lives, but the tribe. The most revered place for everyone is called the infirmary. It is said that this name was taken by a doctor, and it is specially used to house orcs and sub-beasts who are injured and haunted by evil spirits. Although the doctor is not there, there are Asian beasts in the tribe who have studied with the doctor. As long as anyone is injured, they will come here and let these Asian beasts treat their wounds for themselves.

    This used to be the quietest place in the tribe, but now it is extremely noisy.

    At least when Roar arrived, his ears were almost deaf, and he could only shout, "Shut up all!"

    Under the powerful momentum, whether it was a red-faced orc or a face full of shame and anger The Asian beasts closed their mouths, and although they still stared at each other, they didn't dare to say anything.

    Roar glanced at it, and found that it was the seven or eight orcs who were injured in the hunting team, and immediately asked sharply: "This is the infirmary, what are you making trouble here?!"

    An orc's voice suppressed his anger and said: " Captain, we were injured for tribal hunting, so we wanted to come here to expel the evil spirits, but they are not willing to expel the evil spirits for us!"

    Roar's brows furrowed deeply, and he looked at the Asian beasts headed by Aya. He asked, "Aya, you really don't want to expel evil spirits from them?"

    Aya glanced coldly at a few orcs and said : "Deputy leader, they were injured for the tribe, we are willing to treat their wounds, but their wounds were already treated yesterday, and they came back today, and we checked them again, but they still asked us to give They expelled evil spirits. Deputy leader, we learned medical skills from doctors, not witches, how could we help them drive out evil spirits? We asked them to find witches, but they didn’t go, and they would haunt us in life and death!

    ” Several orcs said coldly, "Is what they said true?"

    Several orcs swallowed and looked at each other. One of the orcs stood up and said, "Captain, since they can treat our wounds, let our wounds be healed. Recovery, how could they not expel the evil spirits? They did it on purpose, this group of sub-beasts have eyes on the top of their heads, and they don't look down on us at all!"

    Another orc said: "Yes! Captain, you don't know that they are right We don't have a good face at all, looking for them to deal with the wounds is like owed them, I don't think we should let the Asian beasts learn any medical skills, we should let the orcs do it!"