ch 133

There are people from the Tao tribe outside the city, and it seems that the situation is not very good.

    When the news came back, Gu Liu, Jiao, and Aya looked at each other. Nearly a month after the temple reached the Tianhe tribe, the temple launched an extremely intensive attack. However, the number of opponents was too large, and when the swarms rushed up, it caused great psychological pressure on the orc warriors of the Tianhe tribe.

    Not to mention the collective action of this overwhelming number of warriors, even if all the trebuchets are on the field together, there is no way to stop everyone.

    During these days, the number of soldiers defending the city has increased dozens of times. They work in three shifts and maintain a high degree of alert anytime and anywhere. At present, it seems that they can continue to defend, but if they are a little careless, a bloody battle is inevitable. There is a high probability that the Tianhe tribe will be defeated.

    Therefore, during this period of time, the Tianhe tribe has been tensed up and down. It is related to the survival of the tribe, and there is no room for any mistakes and negligence. The inspection level in the tribe has also risen by several degrees. The fear is that there will be traitors in the city. Or there are undercover agents sent in by the temple long ago.

    Regarding undercover, it’s not that Gu Liu and Jiao didn’t take it to heart, but after all, this is just a primitive continent, and it is impossible to trace the origin of a person through the Internet like modern China, and even face recognition, here At most, it depends on the proof of others, and there are not many, so it is absolutely difficult to find an undercover, especially when the undercover has not done anything wrong.

    However, the investigation during this period of time was not in vain. They really found a few orcs and sub-beasts with strange whereabouts. These people turned out to be from the same tribe and entered the Tianhe tribe at the same time. Once they caught them, They wiped out their entire tribe and locked them all up.

    When the news came, Gu Liu, Jiao and the others also heard from Aya that a suspicious person seemed to be found in the city, but it was not certain for the time being.

    Jiao said to Aya, "Then observe them. Once you find that they are trying to contact people outside, arrest them all."

    Aya: "Yes."

    After putting an end to this topic, Jiao Cai asked the orc who came to report the news: "Why did the Tao tribe appear here? Didn't they say they went out?" More

    than half a year ago, the original Tao tribe orc who joined the Tianhe tribe went back to visit him My friend, the Tianhe Tribe will never stop this kind of thing. Besides, let the people of the tribe return to their original tribe, and let the people of the original tribe see their changes now. There is a better way to attract orcs and beasts than this. ?

    Over the years, most of the orcs and sub-beasts of the Youtao tribe have joined the Tianhe tribe. Such visits are very frequent, but I didn't expect that the people who went out this time would come back soon, and they brought back the Youtao tribe that had already left. message.

    The people who belonged to the Tao tribe in the Tianhe tribe were quite sad, but it was not unacceptable, but they did not expect that after more than half a year, the people of the Tao tribe would appear again, and they still appeared in their battlefields and under the gates of the city. .

    The orc who reported the news said: "They rushed up with the team that attacked the temple. The orcs of the temple were beaten away by us, but we left them behind, and... there are also Asian beasts and children among them."